yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watch the video to see why you need a Landcruiser !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch the video to see why you need a Landcruiser !

Seen this on the news, makes a change from the school run !!!

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Originally posted by UDTrev
    Seen this on the news, makes a change from the school run !!!

Trev
    yeah seen that on news this morning so funny

Comment

I once had a Siamese that broke out of her plastic cat carrier while I was driving. She smashed the whole front where the metal grate fitted in beyond repair. After that she would curl up on my lap while I drove.

Comment

When I had my Honda CRX about 15 years ago, I was taking our cat to vets. It didn't like travelling, so went in a cat box, however, she got out. She went tearing around the car in panic, settling in the footwell under the pedals!!

I had to kick her out of the way with one foot before braking with the other! Crazy cat. Dead now.
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
          When I had my Honda CRX about 15 years ago, I was taking our cat to vets. It didn't like travelling, so went in a cat box, however, she got out. She went tearing around the car in panic, settling in the footwell under the pedals!!

I had to kick her out of the way with one foot before braking with the other! Crazy cat. Dead now.
          did you kick it that hard then

Comment

Sgt Podge! Jeez some people.

It will end up as roadkill or fox food.
            Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Didn't I read something about cats in cars on here a while ago? (My dog reminded me)
              Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Working...
              X