Thank you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyN

Do you want this Heavy Duty stabilser as well, they are more cash than the uprated ones, but a man of your means, and heavy tyres.......
    Dont I need to bu66er around to fit it though? Not a standard fit? How much is the uprated one then?
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

On a serious note tho, this bobdods or billy or whatever the F*** name he dreams up may seem a bit of a laugh to some, he did get a three page wind up in the short time he was on but i for one reply'd to his intro as bobdods and do feel a bit taken in by it, as a result i wont be so keen to post a welcome to other "hello's" in case it's him, so new members could suffer a lack of responce because of this tw@t,
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
        when i went to university,betwen being a layabout and sponging off the state!!

a very good friend of mine who was doing a combined maths/computing science degree, wrote some astounding code.it will in 98% of all cases compromise your firewall,take control of your keyboard and self perpetuate anything you write many millions of time and jam up your system.no problems you say,perhaps system restore or the such,will get you back on track.this is where the good bit happened.any attempt at system recovery will be interpreted as a physical dump of all data,and from this you will never recover as the code is protected by two 100 digit long prime numbers.one is in the code and the other only you know.
        it would take all the computing power in the world about 20 years or so to "unjam " your system (but by then even i would get fed up and give up)

My mate reckons he can crack WEP in seconds, and WPA in about 20 minutes - think that was what he said. He just laughed when I asked him to show me. He has to be a bit shrewd!

Comment

Nope.

But know a man who can.
          is he eastern european ??
          Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
            Dont I need to bu66er around to fit it though? Not a standard fit? How much is the uprated one then?
            Nah, the Heavy Duty one comes with a fitting kit. Its about £60.

This is it on Lindas truck.
            4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

My mate reckons he can crack WEP in seconds, and WPA in about 20 minutes - think that was what he said. He just laughed when I asked him to show me. He has to be a bit shrewd!
              the code these fellas write these days is astonishing.with the advent of quantum computing and extremely fast calc processing the goons will never be safe.

and tonyn cash it is then dude !!
              Last edited by gwh200; 16 November 2007, 18:45.
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Nah, the Heavy Duty one comes with a fitting kit. Its about £60.

This is it on Lindas truck.
                DONE DUDE!

Cost it all up, apply my frequent spender discount and PM me a price

Comment

Tony , can you post a pic of your 1st gen with upgraded mount like Lindas as I have a uprated stabliser but need to see how it fits.
                  Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

DONE DUDE!

Cost it all up, apply my frequent spender discount and PM me a price
                    OK, I sort it out later, need to pick Linda up now. What colour shock gaiters to you want?

Comment

OK, I sort it out later, need to pick Linda up now. What colour shock gaiters to you want?
                      Yellow. Contrasts nice with the blue truck

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
                        Tony , can you post a pic of your 1st gen with upgraded mount like Lindas as I have a uprated stabliser but need to see how it fits.
                        I've got duals on my truck.....

like this....

An uprated damper should just use your orginal mounts, Heavy duty like mine, but just one shock.

Comment

Cheers son , that helps alot . The one I got is off Basement Bird (Angies) Zook . I think its a universal one by looks of it , so needs mounts fabbing up.

Still need to talk to you regarding the 2.4 engine noise. I will try and phone you over the weekend if OK with you son.
                          Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Check these out and u can see how easy it is to break wep in a flash wpa is the same in a few mins. software is out their to test your own wifi, vulnerabilities search but not with google.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/05...ack_interview/

http://www.cdc.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/aircrack-ptw/

Comment

Working...
                            X