octavia gearbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• octavia gearbox

Guys strange request for a surf forum however, I need some help my mums car is ill. I need an sdi octavia gearbox can anyone help I've seen one on eblag but he wants £500 as do most national breakers her car would be better broken up if that's the best I can get her.

TDI is no use must be SDI

Mods if this is not allowed sorry please delete
    Brian

Would one off a VW/Audi work, as I believe the Octavia has the same mechanics as the VW Passat
    Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob
      Would one off a VW/Audi work, as I believe the Octavia has the same mechanics as the VW Passat
      I will check that mate ta
      Brian

Comment

its the same as vw passat,audi a4 seat toledo,but more importantly its same engine accross the range,same engine in golf audi a3 etc,but they will cost a bit cause the cab drivers always buyin them lol

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie
          Guys strange request for a surf forum however, I need some help my mums car is ill. I need an sdi octavia gearbox can anyone help I've seen one on eblag but he wants £500 as do most national breakers her car would be better broken up if that's the best I can get her.

TDI is no use must be SDI

Mods if this is not allowed sorry please delete
          Thats the price of em, but in my opinion the cars are very good, and it would still run for a long time after that. Better the devil you know sort of thing

p.s its also same running gear as a bora
          Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner
            Thats the price of em, but in my opinion the cars are very good, and it would still run for a long time after that. Better the devil you know sort of thing

p.s its also same running gear as a bora
            ha bora is golf so no it isnt lol

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2
              its the same as vw passat,audi a4 seat toledo,but more importantly its same engine accross the range,same engine in golf audi a3 etc,but they will cost a bit cause the cab drivers always buyin them lol
              So a box from any of the above will do an sdi octavia?
              Brian

Comment

yep pretty much,

Comment

bump as it's for me mum
                  Brian

Comment

Working...
                  X