calling anttheel,from mr hainth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gwh200
    yeth thath tho twue.ith jutht va nethettity ath well (thientithtth that ith)
    but that ith no ekthuthe for thloppy gwammew and puncthuathion

tho i told woodthie tp thort it out or elth !!!
    Yeth, all pointth conthidered, and conthidering the theriouthneth of the offenth my thoughth are that this conthern thould not go unpunithed, tho letth put it to the panel.
    Woodthie, wepwemanded or not?
    http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Antshiel
      Yeth, all pointth conthidered, and conthidering the theriouthneth of the offenth my thoughth are that this conthern thould not go unpunithed, tho letth put it to the panel.
      Woodthie, wepwemanded or not?
      theverely wepwemanad ath thuch a theriouth offenth,on a sthcale of one to 10 ith about theventy theven point theven.
      it remainth tho conthider the appwopwiate punithment !!
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

theverely wepwemanad ath thuch a theriouth offenth,on a sthcale of one to 10 ith about theventy theven point theven.
        Thipps
        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
          Thipps
          i thought a thwashing with an organically gwon cawwot wath maw appwopwiate !!

if thath to thilly then i thuppoth ith the "thipps"
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Wight!, taking into account he hath appologithed and if we can west athurred thith behaviour won't pop ith nathty little bonthe up again, i think a yellow card thould be ithued on thith occathion. Any further offentheth thall be dealt with forthwith( i thaid that without lithping)Mithter Woodthie you're on a yellow, another outburtht like that and you're off!!!

Comment

i thought a thwashing with an organically gwon cawwot wath maw appwopwiate !!

if thath to thilly then i thuppoth ith the "thipps"
              plethe
              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

plethe
                Thpelling man, thpelling, PLEATHE!
                Thereth no thutch word as plethe.

Comment

Wight!, taking into account he hath appologithed and if we can west athurred thith behaviour won't pop ith nathty little bonthe up again, i think a yellow card thould be ithued on thith occathion. Any further offentheth thall be dealt with forthwith( i thaid that without lithping)Mithter Woodthie you're on a yellow, another outburtht like that and you're off!!!
                  and not jutht for the game ,oh no me old thina a theathon longgun awaith
                  tho leth have a thpethial welathionthip together and thpend many happy yearth togtherth ,dithcovewing the many twuths that lie await for uth !!
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

plethe
                    plethe ,thir ,plethe !!

thpelling and punctuwathion are pawamount to our cawth,pleath twy to thpell in an appwopwite manner thir !!
                    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

and not jutht for the game ,oh no me old thina a theathon longgun awaith
                      tho leth have a thpethial welathionthip together and thpend many happy yearth togtherth ,dithcovewing the many twuths that lie await for uth !!
                      Withe dethithion thir, i will wethpect any punithment ath you deem appwopwiate.

My internet connection ith pithing me off a bit, it keepth dropping to 5.5mbps (or ith that mbpth)and taketh forever to thubmit a wesponthe, tho bear with me while i twy and ficth it.

Comment

Withe dethithion thir, i will wethpect any punithment ath you deem appwopwiate.

My internet connection ith pithing me off a bit, it keepth dropping to 5.5mbps (or ith that mbpth)and taketh forever to thubmit a wesponthe, tho bear with me while i twy and ficth it.
                        thometimeth the thuper informathion highway doth theem to turn into the not tho thuper informathion car park spathe.ith interethting how motht ot theth connecthionth are advertithed at an incwedible wate of knoth,thpeed with,yet sometimeth fail thpectacularly to achieve the velothity weqied
                        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

thometimeth the thuper informathion highway doth theem to turn into the not tho thuper informathion car park spathe.ith interethting how motht ot theth connecthionth are advertithed at an incwedible wate of knoth,thpeed with,yet sometimeth fail thpectacularly to achieve the velothity weqied
                          You're not wrong Gwaham, i theemed to have ficthed it though, jutht wealithed i wath thurfing on thomeone eltheth network, oopth! theemth to be back up to thpeed now, altho caught one of thothe nathty thpammers from united arab emirateth! Thwineth!

Comment

You're not wrong Gwaham, i theemed to have ficthed it though, jutht wealithed i wath thurfing on thomeone eltheth network, oopth! theemth to be back up to thpeed now, altho caught one of thothe nathty thpammers from united arab emirateth! Thwineth!
                            bahthedth all of them.i have jutht wealithe ith mudthurferth birthday,
                            and thith "thpethial" thwead hath not bethtowed our betht witheth and felithitathions to the fine fellow.
                            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

so we get rid of billy and inherit the welsh or something...What the fukc are you lot on!!!!!!

i'm glad i'm normal...
                              i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
                                so we get rid of billy and inherit the welsh or something...What the fukc are you lot on!!!!!!

i'm glad i'm normal...
                                Well how offenthive, i have nor will i ever be welth. Ignoramuth!

Comment

Working...
                                X