music help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• music help!

Does anyone know the name of the song or artist with the song with (excuse the poor description)
    "wheres the peace and understanding" "go john go dance round an round"?!?
    "america coolio olio olio ohla ah" ?!? or somet to that effect

I know the song, an i cant remember anymore about it!

'elp

is this it red box - for america http://www.lyricsdownload.com/red-bo...ca-lyrics.html

Comment

Originally posted by summinelse

You are a total legend!!! Cheers mate!

Just gotta find somewhere to download it now .....

Comment

circle and the square album jeez its expensive to buy i see it for sale on ebay 43 quid so far from us heres the item number 190171651896 . iv found one user from bit torrent with it so i got it on my dowload list see what happens
        Last edited by summinelse; 14 November 2007, 03:11.

Comment

jeez its expensive to buy i see it for sale on ebay 43 quid so far from us heres the item number 190171651896 . iv found one user from bit torrent with it so i got it on my dowload list see what happens

Whoa! thats expensive!!

Itunes dont have it in there list.. shame!

I know my mum will probably have the vinyl downstairs somewhere - But the stereos recently given up the ghost!

On a plus point.... there is the video on youtube

Comment

ahh good thinking gonna have a wee look meself now.

Comment

never heard of them but i collect lp's any chace of a piture of the album i see if i got it (if i have you can have it a lot cheaper than that )
              i have 832 lp's left may be i got that in there some were
              am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Originally posted by JUDWAK
                never heard of them but i collect lp's any chace of a piture of the album i see if i got it (if i have you can have it a lot cheaper than that )
                i have 832 lp's left may be i got that in there some were
                Wish i'd known, i binned a load a while back, i did ask on here at the time and stormforce had the elvis ones, keep'd my everly's and dumped the rest,
                Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

circle and the square album jeez its expensive to buy i see it for sale on ebay 43 quid so far from us heres the item number 190171651896 . iv found one user from bit torrent with it so i got it on my dowload list see what happens
                  Try GEMM.COM.

Singles of For America and the Circle album is available for a lot less than £43

Ken
                  [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B][I][SIZE=3]When the going gets tough - Get out !!![/SIZE][/I][/B][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by The Kid
                    Try GEMM.COM.

Singles of For America and the Circle album is available for a lot less than £43

Ken
                    wow your not kidding bout the price difference, that looks like a site my dad would seriously appretiate

this was the cover [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

wow your not kidding bout the price difference, that looks like a site my dad would seriously appretiate

this was the cover [IMG][/IMG]
                      It's a great site for buying or selling.

I've sold a load of LPs & Eps over the years at reasonable prices.
                      Once got $30 for one of my Gene Vincent LPs from a chap in Australia!

Ken
                      [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B][I][SIZE=3]When the going gets tough - Get out !!![/SIZE][/I][/B][/FONT]

Comment

or just download from limewire for nothin..........

Comment

Working...
                        X