I'm back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back

So, did you miss me? Had a great time in Cornmwall, lovely part of the world. Sorry to Stormforce for not meeting up with you. There was so much we missed out on doing as didn't have the time. Thanks to SV1000, Drunkmonkey and Pirate Storm for the off roading. Still gotta sort out the dent from that day due to drunkmonkey confusing his left and right Just been up to Blackpool too with family.
    Hold my beer and watch this

welcome back jason........whats broken
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
      welcome back jason........whats broken
      got the dent on the lower valance driver's side now matched on the passenger's side. It's going to be removed soon, planning an angle grinder weekend before xmas

Comment

hell did you follow wrong signs to get home you left here last thursday oh yeah next time tell mark he has uncooked pastys poor man wanted one for dinner n thought hell these look wrong colour then realizes they wasnt cooked n called me all names all day .
        glad you both enjoyed yourselfs n next time we wont listen to kev he dont know his left from right

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
          hell did you follow wrong signs to get home you left here last thursday oh yeah next time tell mark he has uncooked pastys poor man wanted one for dinner n thought hell these look wrong colour then realizes they wasnt cooked n called me all names all day .
          glad you both enjoyed yourselfs n next time we wont listen to kev he dont know his left from right
          when i buy people pasties at least i make sure they are already cooked for them
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
            when i buy people pasties at least i make sure they are already cooked for them
            yeah but they stale after a few days least they could have them fresh when i send them

Comment

I went home via Blackpool, missed the lights though. I told Mark that the pasties were frozen. Next time I won't have a lower valance to break

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos
                I went home via Blackpool, missed the lights though. I told Mark that the pasties were frozen. Next time I won't have a lower valance to break
                lol its ok m8 think i done my bashplate in on that run

Comment

lol its ok m8 think i done my bashplate in on that run
                  Going to spend most of Dec and Jan making repairs

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos
                    I told Mark that the pasties were frozen.
                    NO you bl00dy well DID.sorry jas my mind must of been elsewhere.
                    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
                      havent you had enough pasties dude ,btw did u ever find out who those "mystery" pasties came from ?
                      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

hmmmmmmmmmm n you was cursing me bah humbug to you!!!!!!

Comment

hmmmmmmmmmm n you was cursing me bah humbug to you!!!!!!
                          (bestest scooby doo voice)hehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehe.
                          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
                            havent you had enough pasties dude ,btw did u ever find out who those "mystery" pasties came from ?
                            nope never did find out graham.i think it was a colabration of people.
                            www.overfab.uk

Comment

nope never did find out graham.i think it was a colabration of people.
                              and you thought blownjob was a work of art !!
                              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
                              X