No announcement yet.

Hospital

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, you keep ya chin up me old flower, hope all goes well for ya!
    http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

I work with kev and abbi too so can appreciate how scary it is but like the guys said chin up now its getting looked at so its gonna get sorted.
      it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

Thanks again all, as you can see by the time this hanging about's getting on my wick, cup of tea and a fag called for i think
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

OK i'll keep it quick, first tho a thanks to Alex (bogus) for the pm, and of course all you guys,
          not much wiser haveing been, the guy did'nt say much and what he did say i had a job to understand, he was of african decent, a nice bloke tho, stuck an optical thing up my nose to look at my throat and a good feel about, had to go down for an X ray and book an ultrasound appointment which is on the 12th of dec, then go back and see him after that, so we'll see, i still think it's just a gland playing up and not serious, another GP said it could be i had glandular fever as a kid and it flares up now and then, frickin hope that's what it is anyway,
          hovever other important stuff to worry about like MOT
          cheer's all, ian

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE
            OK i'll keep it quick, first tho a thanks to Alex (bogus) for the pm, and of course all you guys,
            not much wiser haveing been, the guy did'nt say much and what he did say i had a job to understand, he was of african decent, a nice bloke tho, stuck an optical thing up my nose to look at my throat and a good feel about, had to go down for an X ray and book an ultrasound appointment which is on the 12th of dec, then go back and see him after that, so we'll see, i still think it's just a gland playing up and not serious, another GP said it could be i had glandular fever as a kid and it flares up now and then, frickin hope that's what it is anyway,
            hovever other important stuff to worry about like MOT
            cheer's all, ian

Sounds OK so far - keep us posted after the 12th - and go and MOT your truck mate!
            Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Glad it's nothing too serious Ian.

Oh, and STOP SMOKING!!!

you know it makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                Glad it's nothing too serious Ian.

Oh, and STOP SMOKING!!!

you know it makes sense.
                Oops, was actually haveing a fag when i read that, ermm sorry, i'll put it out.

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
                  Sounds OK so far - keep us posted after the 12th - and go and MOT your truck mate!
                  cheer's Andy, will do, picking up the mig tomorrow evening so i'll get practiceing

Comment

Ian, a bit of topic, but if you have sky , turn to channel 131 (Men and Motors) now 5pm, something I think you'll like!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                      Ian, a bit of topic, but if you have sky , turn to channel 131 (Men and Motors) now 5pm, something I think you'll like!
                      Cheer's Vince, caught the last 10 mins channel286 (virgin) cameros for the state troopers eh! i'd wear a silly hat to join if got a camero

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE
                        Cheer's Vince, caught the last 10 mins channel286 (virgin) cameros for the state troopers eh! i'd wear a silly hat to join if got a camero

I think it's on again around 7 or 8 pm.

Comment

Working...
                        X