Sunday morning 11/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apache
    Cheers Nigel. I knew he was a prat, I didn't think he'd stoop so bl00dy low.
    He wasn't the only one of us to get out of order in this thread last night, and for that I have done, and will do so again, apologise, but neither did most of us probably believe it possible of him.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
      He wasn't the only one of us to get out of order in this thread last night, and for that I have and do apologise again, but neither did most of us probably believe the same of him.
      at times we all all in the wrong for doing something but, it is our own opinions, that keep this forum being such a good one. some might not agree with what we have to say others will, but thats why they fought for us to have the freedom we have today

Comment

Just been to a service to pay my respects, I am lucky to be here having been to war for this country. My son is in the army cadets and wants to join up at 16 was parading today. Good for him. I lost a few very close mates in iraq and Northern island. I would just like to say thank you to everyone for showing their respect. I am not part of the god squad dont believe in all that stuff, but on this one occasion i can do church.

Colin
        SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
          Yeah, I was just off out to get brekkie's when Nigel called, he did the dirty work, as he's the boss!!
          I would just like to add my thanks for carrying that out.

Trev
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
            Ermmmmm wasn't Tony
            Well, thank you too!
            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Working...
            X