mig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mig

Just commited to buy this, do ya think it's ok? going to need to weld some exhaust bits for mot,
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWA:IT&ih=008
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Looks like a very useful bit of kit, good price too, nice one
    Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob
      Looks like a very useful bit of kit, good price too, nice one
      not as good as free but looks good well worth it

Comment

Bit of luck eh neil, decieded i needed one to day, found one this evening, and it's in portsmouth!! on my door step, expect the guy can point me in the direction of new gas bottles, then some practising, only used mig a couple of times, arc many times but it's no good for thin metal,

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE
          Bit of luck eh neil, decieded i needed one to day, found one this evening, and it's in portsmouth!! on my door step, expect the guy can point me in the direction of new gas bottles, then some practising, only used mig a couple of times, arc many times but it's no good for thin metal,
          i usually use flux cored wire , no need for gas
          Grant

Comment

Well there ya go! dont know my flux cored from my flux capasitor, doubtless i'll be back asking questions, are the reels a standard fitting? only i have a couple i "aquired", one's stainless and one's alloy, (i think) and i need a new helmit,

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE
              Well there ya go! dont know my flux cored from my flux capasitor, doubtless i'll be back asking questions, are the reels a standard fitting? only i have a couple i "aquired", one's stainless and one's alloy, (i think) and i need a new helmit,
              im no expert but i think the reels are a standard fit , you get the flux wire on ebay item 270184542162
              Grant

Comment

Originally posted by paintballer
                im no expert but i think the reels are a standard fit , you get the flux wire on ebay item 270184542162
                Thanks for that Grant, i've been digging around in the shed and found the reels, three of em, one is marked stainless, one is not but it feels like stainless and the other is alloy, very soft, still have to buy one for mild steel
                (exhaust) tho
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X