Oh the shame of it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gwh200
    nice one dude,but obviously the trauma has left you deaf cos you are shouting !!!!

sorry guys is that better,just like to say thank you to woodzie and helen for a very entertaining afternoon.oh and thanks for recovery mate,
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by surfenstein
      sorry guys is that better,just like to say thank you to woodzie and helen for a very entertaining afternoon.oh and thanks for recovery mate,
      i thought that was aposistion you were put in mate !!
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

so was it woodzie's fault

Comment

Must get a

First gen recovery vehicle .........sticker
          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

NO I HAVNT KILLED IT.FAR FROM IT ITS RUNNING BETTER THAN IT HAS SINCE I GOT IT.AT LEAST I WENT OUT IN STYLE EH WOODZIE.AND IT DID RESTART AFTER ABOUT 10 GOES AND I DID DRIVE IT HOME. WATER AND PETROL ENGINES REALLY DONT MIX.
            hehe thats why we got diesels
            Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

• i thought the tardis ran on dark matter ??
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

• He did a Lurch ......Thats a bit deep there don't .....too late
                www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

• aw come on ian i wasnt that bad i did go through it twice,and then went through a bit to fast the third time and er ....um.... sucked up a lot of water in to the intake.BUT at least there was no lasting damage.oh yes there was.......
                  www.overfab.uk

Comment

aw come on ian i wasnt that bad i did go through it twice,and then went through a bit to fast the third time and er ....um.... sucked up a lot of water in to the intake.BUT at least there was no lasting damage.oh yes there was.......
                    What a boost to my trucks ego after all it's problems
                    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

aw come on ian i wasnt that bad i did go through it twice,and then went through a bit to fast the third time and er ....um.... sucked up a lot of water in to the intake.BUT at least there was no lasting damage.oh yes there was.......
                      so you have ruined SHIRLS truck
                      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

• Originally posted by joker??
                        so you have ruined SHIRLS truck
                        bwahahahahahaha.YES
                        www.overfab.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodzie
                          What a boost to my trucks ego after all it's problems
                          WELL I DIDNT WANT TO SAY ANYTHING BUT..........................
                          www.overfab.uk

Comment

• Thanks for the help today ......i now have a working fuel heater thanks to marks electrical skills .
                            Oh and the mud was great
                            www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodzie
                              Thanks for the help today ......i now have a working fuel heater thanks to marks electrical skills .
                              Oh and the mud was great
                              so i guess that kinda makes us even then,i fixed your truck and you laughed at me when i conked out..........at least this thread kept them entertained for an hour or so.oh and sorry logey,i let the INVINCIBLE 1st gen side down.AGAIN.and the mud was great,but alas no pics it was too dark.
                              www.overfab.uk

Comment

so i guess that kinda makes us even then,i fixed your truck and you laughed at me when i conked out..........at least this thread kept them entertained for an hour or so.oh and sorry logey,i let the INVINCIBLE 1st gen side down.AGAIN.
                                hey mark,
                                is there any truth in the rumor ,that the most important thing in a 1st gen toolkit is flippers and snorkel and wd40 !!
                                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X