Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New round of fuel blockades?

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/news/N...uel.3461964.jp

I would say yes lets do it, but I'm low on both fuel and veg atm, due to being a little bit ill this week
    I Love Wales

Something needs to be done,some of those trucks carry 1000 litres of derv, so every refuel costs the british trucker £250 more than their continental rivals.

£1000.00 to fill up man thats gotta hurt.

This government is crippling the country with it's tax rises, soon the motor car will be for the rich people only.

This not only hurts the truckers, but everybody, including the tradsmen, who have been absorbing the increase in fuel cost for a number of years, so effectively working for less each year.

How many of you guys are taking a pay cut every year???
    Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob
      Something needs to be done,some of those trucks carry 1000 litres of derv, so every refuel costs the british trucker £250 more than their continental rivals.

£1000.00 to fill up man thats gotta hurt.

This government is crippling the country with it's tax rises, soon the motor car will be for the rich people only.
      This not only hurts the truckers, but everybody, including the tradsmen, who have been absorbing the increase in fuel cost for a number of years, so effectively working for less each year.

How many of you guys are taking a pay cut every year???
      and that's what they want, ultimately!!!! 80 years ago the upper classes had everything and the workers had nothing, somewhere along the line it all went t i t s up and we working class fodder got to live without curable diseases, we got holidays and sick pay and fed more than 5 times a week...

...HOW FECKIN' DARE WE!!!!! we are scum and deserve nothing more than to be serving the upper classes or dying in the gutter...
      i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by MTBBILLY
        IM IN WITH THE CORN WAGON!!!!

Coc5king price fixing to55ers!

Had any news from watchdog yet, re; your email??
        Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

just been to tescos 103.9 per ltr robbing to55ers
          veg is creeping up aswell in price
          Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
            and that's what they want, ultimately!!!! 80 years ago the upper classes had everything and the workers had nothing, somewhere along the line it all went t i t s up and we working class fodder got to live without curable diseases, we got holidays and sick pay and fed more than 5 times a week...

...HOW FECKIN' DARE WE!!!!! we are scum and deserve nothing more than to be serving the upper classes or dying in the gutter...
            any one been watching the bbc prog the coalhouse, thats were the rich want us

Comment

omg just been to esso in kidderminster to put some diesel in my work van, 105.9 a litre,

GET THE BLOCKADES GOING
              PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

What we need is a good riot going, civil unrest

Comment

Originally posted by Retribution
                  What we need is a good riot going, civil unrest
                  i'd agree, but rioting traditionally means smashing up small shops and cars in the street.

small shops in the street are owned by WORKING CLASS PEOPLE.

cars parked in the street are owned by WORKING CLASS PEOPLE.

a proper demonstration through rioting to make a difference....trash houses worth £million upwards, boycott all superstores and stop using MOBILES!!!!!

it'll never happen, 1,000years from now, the working class will still be putting up with the sh1te coz we don't stand together, and when we do it's against the wrong people, thanks to false propaganda spread through the GOVERNMENT press.

so...just pay through the nose for your fuel, sit back, chill and get $$$$ed, the way us scum have been doing for centuries.
                  i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

There is only one way you will get the house of idiots to listen is for all haulage firms to come off the road for a week...You then see what Tescos will be like after 1 day the shelves will be empty no stock in the warehouse to put back on the shelf no fuel in the tank as they on average have at least 2 deliveries a day of 60,000ltrs a time....all this will result in mayhem and should get some results in the right direction.
                    Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Originally posted by MTBBILLY
                      If everybody stopped work for one week at the same time that would equate to alot of lost tax.
                      ok, i'm not working over christmas!... let's do it then!!

as long as the bird down the shop still opens up!... and the TV people don't go on strike...

everyone else is fine by me!
                      (except the electric, phones, gas.......)
                      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by mark g8awo
                        There is only one way you will get the house of idiots to listen is for all haulage firms to come off the road for a week...You then see what Tescos will be like after 1 day the shelves will be empty no stock in the warehouse to put back on the shelf no fuel in the tank as they on average have at least 2 deliveries a day of 60,000ltrs a time....all this will result in mayhem and should get some results in the right direction.
                        thats all well and good but the tw@ts will put the price up on everything they sell, they will NOT loose but WE will

Comment

I was working in Milford Haven this week. Diesel locally was up to 109p. There is an oil refinery 10 minutes down the road. No doubt the oil giants will blame in on road transport costs to South West Wales.

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
                            i'd agree, but rioting traditionally means smashing up small shops and cars in the street.

small shops in the street are owned by WORKING CLASS PEOPLE.

cars parked in the street are owned by WORKING CLASS PEOPLE.

a proper demonstration through rioting to make a difference....trash houses worth £million upwards, boycott all superstores and stop using MOBILES!!!!!

it'll never happen, 1,000years from now, the working class will still be putting up with the sh1te coz we don't stand together, and when we do it's against the wrong people, thanks to false propaganda spread through the GOVERNMENT press.

so...just pay through the nose for your fuel, sit back, chill and get $$$$ed, the way us scum have been doing for centuries.

Sorry mate i actually meant rioting outside house of $$$$ppp and through it as well with there tax free beer and price still lower than 20 yrs ago.
                            Also hit the mansions and outside their houses 200,000 people hagning outside their houses should get some news and this is whats needed

Comment

There is little chance of getting ths government to back down. I read on BBC news, in relation to possible reaction to the duty rise, an MP saying that joe public wouldn't support another fuel blockade as it would be an inconvenience.

Typical biggot.

I wish I could find the article.
                              Ian
                              One day my paranoia will go away!

Comment

Working...
                              X