Tonight i intend..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jeez mate !!

it only takes two to get a tramp wetting himself and swearing in public !!
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
      jeez mate !!

when did you meet me exactly?
      i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

jeez mate !!

here how you know i was doing that last night? i like the idea of being pirate-stormed gee you guys shucksssssssss

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
          here how you know i was doing that last night? i like the idea of being pirate-stormed gee you guys shucksssssssss
          dude, you're becoming a legend!!!

Comment

well we have generic names like hoover and bic
            why not a generic name for getting so slammed you cant type properly!!!

way to go will you are now a legend

Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
              Its having a nice holiday, now wearing a nice set of 31" M/T's, new injectors, glowplugs and refurbed fuel pump, and hopefully in a couple of weeks I'll be swapping it for a Caterham 7.

you won't be dissapointed - sevens are fantastic
              Bunkle
              Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
                i too am going to try and get pirate-stormed tonight. so the sillyness may start up later.
                tiss agreed then - the unofficial post pub thread will start in earnest tonight ! the least pirate-stormed isn't trying hard enough !
                Bunkle
                Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

Originally posted by Bunkle
                  tiss agreed then - the unofficial post pub thread will start in earnest tonight ! the least pirate-stormed isn't trying hard enough !
                  who is going to start it and what is it going to be called ?
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

motioned, 2nd'd and whatever....i'm already pirate-storming it up and am well on my way to being completely pirate-stormed! Happy days, cor-bleemey-blimey gov-nor!

Comment

who is going to start it and what is it going to be called ?
                      Pirate-Storming!

Comment

motioned, 2nd'd and whatever....i'm already pirate-storming it up and am well on my way to being completely pirate-stormed! Happy days, cor-bleemey-blimey gov-nor!
                        well i thought you may have been at the cooking sherry !!

would it not be a good idea to let everyone know about this thread now,so they wont find it to difficult too find later on !
                        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

im getting myself again tomorrow night a m8 taking me for a few diff beers, diff not duff beers doh!!!!!!!!! im getting to become a legend just like homer only homer goes doh!!!!! mine will be rrrrrrr's

Comment

well i thought you may have been at the cooking sherry !!

would it not be a good idea to let everyone know about this thread now,so they wont find it to difficult too find later on !
                            what? and leave out the opportunity to insult other members...no F'ing way dude!!!!!

Comment

im getting myself again tomorrow night a m8 taking me for a few diff beers, diff not duff beers doh!!!!!!!!! im getting to become a legend just like homer only homer goes doh!!!!! mine will be rrrrrrr's
                              mate, you're missing the obvious, instead of a homer doh, the pirate-storm SKHUUUULLL! (said in same tempo and key)

Comment

what? and leave out the opportunity to insult other members...no F'ing way dude!!!!!

anything i have said at all today.....forget it dude,
                                you are a THE legend.

cant wait till you and will get langers and start to type it up!!!
                                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X