No announcement yet.

neighbours cat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So you going to let the old lady die of cold whilst calling for the cat YOU KILLED
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

That animal was her only friend in the world and now she will be all alone on christmas day with just a rubber mouse under tree still in it's wrapper oooooooow the shame
      I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

Comment

Do you live on Brookside Close????

Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
          well that explains everything.................... ..........im dead !!!

PMSL i die every day!

Logey just prop the cat up against the nabours wall, she might not notice till she falls over it, as for the smell tip a bottle of channel (english) over it, the mouse! stop feeding it and it'll bugger off
          >edit< top thread, did'nt realise it started last week till i saw billys offering,
          so whats the state of play then, cat under the patio, old woman under there too? and WTF happened to the mouse, i like mouses
          Last edited by POPEYE; 12 November 2007, 20:48.
          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
            when i got home on sunday i must have left a window in the surf slightly down as on monday when i went into the truck to get something i saw a mouse in the rear foot well but couldn't catch it. so, later on in the day i saw one my neighbours cats in my back garden, so i went over to it, stroked it, picked it up and put it in the surf to catch the mouse.

now, probably not the best idea i've ever had, but even worse, i forgot i'd put it in there until this morning and i've gone to go out in the surf to pick up some stuff for my brother and the cat's dead and was stuck to the front passenger seat and it smells!!!

now i'm panicking....should i replace the cat and hope my aging neighbour (who's half blind and deaf anyway) doesn't notice or should i own up to my stupidity?
            i bust things ,, it a skill i have ,,( need help?)

Comment

dude dont i cant type hear ,,, im killing myself ..........................
              i bust things ,, it a skill i have ,,( need help?)

Comment

Working...
              X