neighbours cat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• neighbours cat

when i got home on sunday i must have left a window in the surf slightly down as on monday when i went into the truck to get something i saw a mouse in the rear foot well but couldn't catch it. so, later on in the day i saw one my neighbours cats in my back garden, so i went over to it, stroked it, picked it up and put it in the surf to catch the mouse.

now, probably not the best idea i've ever had, but even worse, i forgot i'd put it in there until this morning and i've gone to go out in the surf to pick up some stuff for my brother and the cat's dead and was stuck to the front passenger seat and it smells!!!

now i'm panicking....should i replace the cat and hope my aging neighbour (who's half blind and deaf anyway) doesn't notice or should i own up to my stupidity?
    i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Originally posted by logey79
    when i got home on sunday i must have left a window in the surf slightly down as on monday when i went into the truck to get something i saw a mouse in the rear foot well but couldn't catch it. so, later on in the day i saw one my neighbours cats in my back garden, so i went over to it, stroked it, picked it up and put it in the surf to catch the mouse.

now, probably not the best idea i've ever had, but even worse, i forgot i'd put it in there until this morning and i've gone to go out in the surf to pick up some stuff for my brother and the cat's dead and was stuck to the front passenger seat and it smells!!!

now i'm panicking....should i replace the cat and hope my aging neighbour (who's half blind and deaf anyway) doesn't notice or should i own up to my stupidity?
    Dave are you sure that you want to share this problem ........When you phoned you said you had it under control except the pile of poo and the mouse is still alive
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

PMSL
      =========
      =SOLD UP!=
      =========

Comment

but all you gave me help with was about the smell...and you were right, but the seat is now soaking, better that than the smell and the fur stuck to it though. i just don't know whether telling the old girl would upset her more than her either just thinking the cat wandered off or i just replaced it. i don't know...i know naff all about cats or why someone would want one i'm a dog person.

i know it's a nasty thing to have happened and i feel really bad but i don't want to upset this old lady if it can be avoided.

Comment

but all you gave me help with was about the smell...and you were right, but the seat is now soaking, better that than the smell and the fur stuck to it though. i just don't know whether telling the old girl would upset her more than her either just thinking the cat wandered off or i just replaced it. i don't know...i know naff all about cats or why someone would want one i'm a dog person.

i know it's a nasty thing to have happened and i feel really bad but i don't want to upset this old lady if it can be avoided.
          You might put her into shock .....so i would be careful if you decide to tell her

She might pop her clogs
          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

dude,

you are awesome
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

GASP!!! I've heard of putting a tiger in your tank, but a cat in your Surf....................nah.

Jacqueline

Comment

Working at last.......

Comment

I think you're all missing the point. The mouse is still loose inside the Surf, and if it's not sorted soon then the Surf will start sqeeking more and more, and you might as well just buy a Disco.
                  Paul </Slugsie>
                  Immortal.so far!

Comment

Mousetrap
                    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

i haven't even thought of that.

so, do i buy 2 new cats, one for next door and one to replace the useless dead one?

aren't cats meant to be quite hardy animals, i mean 4 days without food shouldn't kill any mammal surely, and for water it could have licked the windows in the mornings.

Comment

I could let you have my neighbours 2 cat's if you want. The B******DS keep S****ing in my garden!
                        Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

Originally posted by coolsv650
                          I could let you have my neighbours 2 cat's if you want. The B******DS keep S****ing in my garden!
                          put them in your surf then, solves the problem it would appear.

seriously guys, i need help here!!!!

Comment

..... the neighbours Cats.... not the neighbours
                            Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

Originally posted by coolsv650
                              Yes but then it would $$$$ in dave's garden
                              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Working...
                              X