@Jotto, TonyN or Koi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyN
    Billys had a PM, what was Shogunphils forum name here? I can't find him.

shogunphil wasn't a member onhere as far as i know Tony,he was only on Matts forum
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
      Is anyone actually going to do anything thing about this:

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/member.php?u=13856

Wouldn't want to put you out chaps, but if you could have a peek, it might be somewhat appreciated.
      What has he actually done wrong apart form being an annoying $hite. You can't ban someone for that just yet, he's not been here that long.

He's had a warning about the content of some of the posts, I've deleted the ones I could find now its up to him not to repeat them.

If you don't like him, ignore him.

Remember you can't have one rule for one and not for the other, if you want to keep the banter between closer mates here that make this place cool, you have to live with the odd tool who hasn't got any social skills.
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

What has he actually done wrong apart form being an annoying $hite. You can't ban someone for that just yet, he's not been here that long.

He's had a warning about the content of some of the posts, I've deleted the ones I could find now its up to him not to repeat them.

Remember you can't have one rule for one and not for the other, if you want to keep the banter between closer mates here that make this place cool, you have to live with the odd tool who hasn't got any social skills.
        as you do in real life.
        i had a reasonable conversation with billy last night,so much so in fact he even invited me to stay at the "inn"
        after that he got a bit daft, so i said "billy aint gonna talk tio you till you calm down"

he replied with a simple ok.

maybe he will calm down,maybe he will get tourettes of the keyboard again,who knows,but for an hour last night,he was quite normal to talk to

from the mods point of view i can understand,they have to trawl through loads of (gumph (sorry some of that may have been me),totry and find offensive/racist/whatever,undesirable posts,trying to keep the peace,when a care in the community bod turns up.
        it aint easy but the balance is somewhere right.
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

i vote to keep him. on 1 condition, the next meet up, he comes along and plays for the day.

i'll take him with me.
          i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
            i vote to keep him. on 1 condition, the next meet up, he comes along and plays for the day.

i'll take him with me.
            dont tell him about the "funny" stain on the seat
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

You're preaching to the choir. Did I ever ask anyone to ban him, btw? Nope. And you will note that yesterday was the first time I've responded to anything he has so far written whilst on this forum, so again..... I can ignore people like that until the cows come home. It isn't like we've had a shortage of them on here.

As I said before, however, and will say again, someone who is new to this board is going to be cautious and possibly timid as to how they react or behave. Letting a gobsh1te loose on the regulars can be annoying. Leaving them to do their will upon others is annoying all the time, but letting them do the same to someone who is already on an uncertain footing is wrong.

Letting one person run riot and possibly in the process cause ten people never to return. How does that class as acceptable?

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                You're preaching to the choir. Did I ever ask anyone to ban him, btw? Nope. And you will note that yesterday was the first time I've responded to anything he has so far written whilst on this forum, so again..... I can ignore people like that until the cows come home. It isn't like we've had a shortage of them on here.

As I said before, however, and will say again, someone who is new to this board is going to be cautious and possibly timid as to how they react or behave. Letting a gobsh1te loose on the regulars can be annoying. Leaving them to do their will upon others is annoying all the time, but letting them do the same to someone who is already on an uncertain footing is wrong.

Letting one person run riot and possibly in the process cause ten people never to return. How does that class as acceptable?

let's kill him!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
                  let's kill him!!!!!
                  What're you like.........

Comment

My dad's bigger than your dad.
                    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Mattf where are the handbags ?
                      Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Originally posted by John h
                        Mattf where are the handbags ?
                        domt give apache a handbag(hehas just "come out")

well im happy for him,it must have been a terrible burden all these years.

Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by LURCH
                          You had a good night then.
                          oh yes 1 to many tried different beers as we got sort of a beer fest in one of the pubs went to celebrate skulls return n well you know how it goes

Comment

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...d=1#post367030

Comment

Originally posted by MTBBILLY
                              like to see you try and not end up headless at the bottom of a mine shaft emmett.
                              come to a meet up fella....lets clear all this bad blood between you and the rest of the chaps on here.

Comment

Originally posted by MTBBILLY
                                i just aint got time at this time of year to come to england.
                                I have to stay around ere so i can cut tree.
                                you're not in cornwall then?

maybe the summer then?

Comment

Working...
                                X