Sad News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattF
    I've spent all evening trying to resist saying that.
    Foot in Mouth disease strikes again
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

Marky! sorry to hear it's got to go, wish i could help mate, they aint the most economicle daily ride tho are they, if i had to comute mine'd have to go,
      suppose you could could buy a cheap daily runner for work and one of billy's
      50p imports to play with from the proceeds tho
      if simons business goes well who knows they might want to open a manchester office!! good luck, ian
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Marky you got pm
        Brian

Comment

sorry to hear the bad news marky.you ve had a bit of a run with the bad luck gremlin at the mo,hopefully things will start to look up and then you can get back on your feet again.good luck with the sale just wish i could help you out mate.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

bad luck Marky, you know, if you get onto the doctor, he's got a great 1st gen sitting about his place!!!!! be nice to see a proper (well as proper as a 3rd genner can get) surfer driving the old girl!

BTW this is the 1st thread where i've read anything annoying from Billy the Popular and i can't see what's so bad about him...we've tolerated 10 years of a complete to55er running our country, so surely we can put up with one on our forum!?!?!?!?
            i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
              we've tolerated 10 years of a complete to55er running our country, so surely we can put up with one on our forum!?!?!?!?
              4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                Thats why im having to make some Financial changes BUGGA!
                Mate cant you moth ball the truck for now and keep it, then start your own business doing somthing that you know?
                SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Due to my current Financial Position i have no choice but to sell my SURF I will be Advertising it very soon, I hope that this will be a Temporary situation & that i'll be Surfing again very soon but needs must!
                  She's a late 1999 Vreg on a private plate, 3.0 Intercooled 3rd Gen SSRX in Silver £7500 ovno they are going for around 10k at some Garages on EBAY http://search.ebay.co.uk/hilux-surf_...opZ3QQsbrsrtZd
                  Ive replaced front disks 4 nearly new Tyres, Uprated rear suspension shocks & springs.
                  New rear axle oil seals & rear shoes. UK Spec CD Radio.
                  70,000 Kms 11 Months MOT. I'll put her up in the for sale section this weekend as i am aware of the FEE for Advertising but i'd thought i'd let you guys know as i'm totally peeved off with the Job situation in this country.
                  BLAH BLAH BLAH!
                  PART EX CONSIDERED
                  Sorry to hear about your mis-fortune Mark, but if you are looking to get out and possibly earn more dosh, then my company, Wurth is recruting NOW for sales staff based at their new trade counter in Ash-U-Lyne.
                  Tel: 01483 412800 and ask for HR Dept.

Youll be missed if you leave the forum................

Comment

Mark real sorry to here your position I would hate to loose either of mine. If I win the lottery this weekend you'll keep it.
                    monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

like the rest of the threads mate im really sorry you have to out your surf but understand there are more important things in life but look forward when things improve and see you back on here with your new surf , good luck mate
                      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

I'll be around for a good while yet chaps
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                        (")_(")

Comment

It was only yesterday, i thought to myself that i had not seen any threads from you. Without reading all 58 posts, i thought you had found a job, so sorry to hear things haven't improved. I hope things take a turn for the better soon,
                          Regards Philip
                          Still Searching,
                          Dick Whittington

Comment

I may now have an Alternative solution & still own a Surf.
                            I'll let you know the Outcome
                            (\__/)
                            (")_(")

Comment

I may now have an Alternative solution & still own a Surf.
                              I'll let you know the Outcome
                              good luck mate hope it works out

Comment

Originally posted by sledge
                                good luck mate hope it works out
                                So do i.
                                (\__/)
                                (")_(")

Comment

Working...
                                X