Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MTBBILLY
    Hunt the net...
    bring your new wagons through usa pay dollars and chuck it in a crate cross the atlantic and it will cost you next too fu5k all.
    Stupid pric5kds in this country havnt got a clue.DEALERS ARE MAKE MONEY HAND OVER FIST AND LAUGHING WHEN YOU DRIVE DOWN THE ROAD.
    Ever thought of joining the samaritans?
    http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

ok then bibs tell me what you reckon you surf is worth.give me 24 hrs and i will HALF the money you think its worth and probably the mileage too.
      Mine ...... erm prob bout £800.
      How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

ok then bibs tell me what you reckon you surf is worth.give me 24 hrs and i will HALF the money you think its worth and probably the mileage too.
        If you knew what MOOD i was in at the Moment you'd run away & hide!
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
          Ise in it for the bump....
          How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Get a calculator son, even a halfwit like you could probably work that out in an hour.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
              Get a calculator son, even a halfwit like you could probably work that out in an hour.
              HEY! he's got an iq of 154 you know!
              http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

Hunt the net...
                bring your new wagons through usa pay dollars and chuck it in a crate cross the atlantic and it will cost you next too fu5k all.
                Stupid pric5kds in this country havnt got a clue.DEALERS ARE MAKE MONEY HAND OVER FIST AND LAUGHING WHEN YOU DRIVE DOWN THE ROAD.

That's right, they would all be left hand drive. I knew there was a flaw somewhere in that otherwise brilliant plan.

Comment

Originally posted by Antshiel
                  HEY! he's got an iq of 154 you know!
                  Sorry, I forgot somehow.

I think I might put him down for a while now, it's getting a bit silly.

Comment

This new Job @ City stink is'nt great, I was told 17k to start but ive just had my contract which states £16,500 I enjoy the job but i have to unload vans & trucks as no-one else can be bothered & its physically tiring as its all handball, Its better than nowt but for 7k less than what i was on in my previous job its a p*ss take.
                    One has to be thankful Mark. There are people doing far worse jobs for less pay. It may not be what you're used to, but it could be far worse, as you already know.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                      One has to be thankful Mark. There are people doing far worse jobs for less pay. It may not be what you're used to, but it could be far worse, as you already know.
                      It will do for now but im having to make alot of SACRIFICES to keep my House etc
                      (\__/)
                      (")_(")

Comment

Watch it Mark, he has told us he is hard.............TW@T.
                        Sorry to hear that Mark, i'm still gutted about mine.
                        Working at last.......

Comment

If it makes you feel any better, you always have that effect on me.

Comment

It will do for now but im having to make alot of SACRIFICES to keep my House etc
                            I know, but as long as you can keep the roof over your head and food on the table, everything else is a bonus. Just concentrate on the important things and you'll be fine.

Comment

If it makes you feel any better, you always have that effect on me.
                              Thats cause im VIDAL SASOON Trained
                              (\__/)
                              (")_(")

Comment

I know, but as long as you can keep the roof over your head and food on the table, everything else is a bonus. Just concentrate on the important things and you'll be fine.
                                Thats why im having to make some Financial changes BUGGA!
                                (\__/)
                                (")_(")

Comment

Working...
                                X