Bronco 4x4 and tyresdirect.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronco 4x4 and tyresdirect.com

Following on from KERRSURF's other thread I thought I'd give the heads up from my contact who has had a tyre import and retail business for many years that both Bronco 4x4 and tyresdirect.com (who sell Colways) have recently gone bust.

This may be false information but I've no reason to doubt the guy and I suggest caution until this is confirmed or denied.
    Wax on, wax off

Originally posted by Fordy
    Following on from KERRSURF's other thread I thought I'd give the heads up from my contact who has had a tyre import and retail business for many years that both Bronco 4x4 and tyresdirect.com (who sell Colways) have recently gone bust.

This may be false information but I've no reason to doubt the guy and I suggest caution until this is confirmed or denied.
    would be a shame if so,dont like to hear of people going broke
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

If this is true, then it's understandable, as the british public are forever pushing for cheaper goods, and more companies are out sourcing or buying from china to cut overheads, and the way that british businesess are taxed by this government, this is the tip of the iceberg, and more will follow.

Look at Milners-v-r/trax, we all know that milners are cheaper, but we also know that they scarifice quality to achieve this, personally I would rather pay for good quality merchandice and pay once ( although sometimes you can pay good money for cheap c r a p)
      Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob
        Look at Milners-v-r/trax, we all know that milners are cheaper, but we also know that they scarifice quality to achieve this
        Only in certain cases. There have also been the flipside cases where people have had the exact same part, (brand wise), from Roughtrax as Milner's stock, yet at a higher price than Milner's stock it for. It's swings and roundabouts with those two. Benefits both ways. You just have to pick and choose.

Comment

Working...
        X