new spotlights fitted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new spotlights fitted!

Woohoo! Got these beauties off ebay for a measley £11.
    Cool

Nice.

Do they sell booster cushions as well?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      Nice.

Only for the rear
      http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

Nice.

That's one of the sprogs!

Comment

Hi there sorry don't think we have met before You have a very very nice truck in the best possible colour scheme.

Those lamps are Just the ticket I broke one of mine when I rearranged the front bumper was it an ebay shop or a one off.

Cheers JB
          www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

Originally posted by Highlander1
            Hi there sorry don't think we have met before You have a very very nice truck in the best possible colour scheme.

Those lamps are Just the ticket I broke one of mine when I rearranged the front bumper was it an ebay shop or a one off.

Cheers JB
            Hi JB. Why thanks! We all love the Surf too

They were just a one-off. Some guy was selling all kinds of bit and pieces. They're not new, just in very good nick.

Jay.

Comment

Nice.

Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Cheers JB
                apart from GREEN LOL

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2
                  apart from GREEN LOL
                  Jay's is the exact same as mine well apart from having nice spotlights and a bumper that isn't all twisted.

And it's colour coordinated with my ZZR1100 which is incidentally BURGUNDY.
                  www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

Hey. Do you know any good lanes to go in or around Northampton. Im gonna be up there mid to late December. Would be good to see a bit of Northamptonshire's greener side.

Comment

Jay's is the exact same as mine well apart from having nice spotlights and a bumper that isn't all twisted.

And it's colour coordinated with my ZZR1100 which is incidentally BURGUNDY.
                      as a burgundy owner as well i congratulate you all on choosing the right colour.i think the consensus was that the japanese national who originally ordered the truck in burgundy was ,a very wealthy ,and upstanding member of the community,so we obviously have the same taste.

(nice spots by the way)

Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
                        as a burgundy owner as well i congratulate you all on choosing the right colour.i think the consensus was that the japanese national who originally ordered the truck in burgundy was ,a very wealthy ,and upstanding member of the community,so we obviously have the same taste.

(nice spots by the way)

hmmm so wealthy ones bought burgandy?lots and lots and lots of them,ten surfs to one man?lol

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2
                          hmmm so wealthy ones bought burgandy?lots and lots and lots of them,ten surfs to one man?lol

yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats right one man owned more than one surf
                          (liked to get in a clean one every morning so his butler could valet the one used before)

Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
                            yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats right one man owned more than one surf
                            (liked to get in a clean one every morning so his butler could valet the one used before)

pmsl u eastbourne ppl never cease to amaze me lololol

Comment

Originally posted by clayton8798
                              Hey. Do you know any good lanes to go in or around Northampton. Im gonna be up there mid to late December. Would be good to see a bit of Northamptonshire's greener side.
                              Hi man. I'm afraid I don't. They tend to be a miserable lot round here "Get orf moi laaaarnd" and such. There's a patch of land by the River Nene in Wellingborough that gets as muddy as fu ck whenever it rains and I used to spin my old Disco' about on it, getting filthy, but the council put a stop to it. Dunno why as the land is useless and swampy. Bloo dy killjoys

Comment

Working...
                              X