No announcement yet.

They've started!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesn't stop em round here. Just makes them a bit wetter.
    http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Antshiel
      That's better
      Thats the worst lookin pussy i've ever seen
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

We are normally pure dead quiet here well with no other houses for miles and surrounded by mountains it's wonderful but for some daft reason Wife and I decided to buy a box from Tesco's in the city 2 weeks ago Buy one get one free.

So we will be confusing the wild life tonight.

I remember when my parents bought a box of fire works years ago you could have put them all in a small lunch box with lots of space left over. Now the boxes look ginormous.

See you later.

JB
        www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE
          Thats the worst lookin pussy i've ever seen
          Look, i may not have the best lookin pussy in the world but it's my pussy and i get to play with it whenever i please!
          http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

Well that's it for another year now I know how to get rid of 25 ltrs of old sump oil. Use it to light the bonfire.

If you want to play a practical joke on someone give them a rat tail chainsaw file in the gloved hand and watch and snigger while they spend 1/2 an hour trying to light it.

Believe me it works a treat.
            www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

have you seen those fireworks that shoot up like normal rocket type ones, then all of a sudden explode and spread out, then the explodey outey bits go woosh and spin like catherine wheels and make some mental noises?

went to two displays this weekend, one on friday, then sunday at wimbledon stock car... you could call going to one on saturday because my house backs onto a massive one in carshalton. you should have seen the size of them.. dogs petrified.
              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by Highlander1

If you want to play a practical joke on someone give them a rat tail chainsaw file in the gloved hand and watch and snigger while they spend 1/2 an hour trying to light it.

Believe me it works a treat.

hehe! bet thats funny
                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

do you think i would get away with firing a few .223 rounds out to sea
                  i bust things ,, it a skill i have ,,( need help?)

Comment

Originally posted by johnd
                    do you think i would get away with firing a few .223 rounds out to sea
                    so long as they are tracers
                    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy
                      so long as they are tracers
                      had a box of .22 tracer a few years back ( cr@p ) but no .223

Comment

just remembered the fish , i will have to put some larger in the pond to calm them down...

Comment

Originally posted by johnd
                          had a box of .22 tracer a few years back ( cr@p ) but no .223
                          you should have seen the videos my mate brought back from the army where ever he was middle east. the other sides tracers are green.. looks mental at night.
                          but if you thought that was fantastic, then you should see the air strikes.. even sounds amazing
                          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

It's like Bagdad on a bad night here. Even PC plod's chopper is up in the sky.

It's been like it for a few weeks.
                            Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

a few year back ( gulf war 2 ) we went for a shoot at altcar range and the troops on the rang before us had been give 20 rounds each to practice for (war) so we gave the another 1000 from our club stock ( i think it was a TA unit ) got a mate mate just came back and my bosses brother is just going out to basra airport but as he is combat recovery he has been told he will go out on every patrol

i think some one down the road has just set of a wmd as my windows are shacking ..
                              john....

Comment

dieselboy have a look at this one
                                http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=UEcY75K2z0U
                                enough to make you stay at home

Comment

Working...
                                X