Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pingewood II

No pics I'm afraid....

but thanks to Rubblebags, Tony and Linda for taking us round....

and to Jotto and Big Rick for allowing us to go round in their gearless, brakeless mudmobile.... (and for cooking)

Can understand Tom's reticence in taking his round there, some lovely graunchy noises as you glide over the rubble....I know it's protected underneath but, hey.... maybe next time....

Nice to put some faces to names....see y'all again soon....

H
    Had enough... going to live in Spain....

Originally posted by Helen
    No pics I'm afraid....

but thanks to Rubblebags, Tony and Linda for taking us round....

and to Jotto and Big Rick for allowing us to go round in their gearless, brakeless mudmobile.... (and for cooking)

Can understand Tom's reticence in taking his round there, some lovely graunchy noises as you glide over the rubble....I know it's protected underneath but, hey.... maybe next time....

Nice to put some faces to names....see y'all again soon....

H

Good to see you enjoyed yourself, how about coming to the Pit in a couple of weeks.
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Helen

Can understand Tom's reticence in taking his round there, some lovely graunchy noises as you glide over rubblebags........
      It won't hurt, Geoff is squishy!

Glad you enjoyed it, its easy to stop the bits that will grind on the bottom, the nice thing about places like that is you have other options than all the harder routes.
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
      X