Anyone been paintballing before?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone been paintballing before?

I know you guys have a big paintball match planned for later somewhen, But have any of you done it before?

My mates booked it for tomorrow for his 21st! im going.... an im curious...

How much does it actually hurt?

Originally posted by RodLeach
    I know you guys have a big paintball match planned for later somewhen, But have any of you done it before?

My mates booked it for tomorrow for his 21st! im going.... an im curious...

How much does it actually hurt?
    Have fun ....wear some thick cloths
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Unless someone shoots you in the neck or the back of your head it's not to bad just stings for a few seconds
      I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

Comment

Cheers woodzie! Make me more bleedin nervous about it!

The place im going seems to be pretty strict on any head shots! Its a no aim zone..... but good luck aiming a paintball gun!

I think im thinking about it all too much!! I think i'll probably love it when it gets going!

Its a 9am start an BBQ bout 12 an then more games till 4:30... not bad for £37!

Comment

The place im going seems to be pretty strict on any head shots! Its a no aim zone..... but good luck aiming a paintball gun!

I think im thinking about it all too much!! I think i'll probably love it when it gets going!

37 quid to get covered in bruises.........bargain lolol

Comment

It's good fun.....when i went a idiot just wore a t-shirt under the overalls....ended up with some good marks

so a little padding helps
            www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
              It's good fun.....when i went a idiot just wore a t-shirt under the overalls....ended up with some good marks

so a little padding helps
              Think i might dig out some jumpers or somet!

Comment

Its just a little tingle.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                  Its just a little tingle.

I hope your right.... i look like a mean b*stard! But im a total pu**y!

Comment

I hope your right.... i look like a mean b*stard! But im a total pu**y!
                    Last time i went was over 10 years ago
                    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

i find that some shots hurt a bit (instant lump big bruise), but its best to wear not too thick clothes in the game i play , coz if ya get too hot you can get a foggy mask ,see bugger all, then you get shot, but its an excellent game and im sure if you go once you will go again
                      im off to the woods tomorra as it goes
                      Grant

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                        Last time i went was over 10 years ago

Well if i come back limping an in pain.... the next time i go will be waay longer then 10 years!

Me an my mate went down there to check out some stuff...when we got there some kid had done somet an smashed his elbow into a million bits! It was a total mess!!!

I wonder if i got any bubble wrap around!

Comment

Well if i come back limping an in pain.... the next time i go will be waay longer then 10 years!

Me an my mate went down there to check out some stuff...when we got there some kid had done somet an smashed his elbow into a million bits! It was a total mess!!!

I wonder if i got any bubble wrap around!
                          yeah some accidents can occur, but no-ones been hurt where i play ive been going about 8 years and very regulary about 20 times each year maybe more
                          Grant

Comment

done a jackass with paintball gun boy you should have seen the bruises lol
                            Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                              done a jackass with paintball gun boy you should have seen the bruises lol

thats my problem!

Me an my dad are completly booked till after xmas now! (plumbing) an he's got two weeks of courses which messes everything up!! I cant afford to not be able to move!

Im seriously tempted to pull the plug an not go!

I feel like a total a$$hole

Comment

Working...
                              X