Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nero
    cheers for the hosting tony

i am just waitnig for the south west posse to get it together and get it muddy.
    me thinks there all getting festive?

i,ll still be here polishing it , till somebody stops me

ps me and the boss did a height test for a multistory car park down here and it is 2.15 meters at the roof ( not the roof rack )

nero
    28th december Reading............... check out off road threads....
    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by wibblywobbly
      "Someone else can pick apart the low looking shipping fees, I don't know about them."

The shipping fee is probably about right. It is nothing like as expensive as people think. I know, I bought mine through this outfit at about the same price. I have to say that they do seem to be able to source some stunning kit.

Fingers crossed I have had mine on the road for a month, driven it to work and back every day through the thick of Bristol city centre rush hour traffic both ways, often stationary for 15 minutes at a time, and my head is still intact!! It has also been ranted down the ring road, up local hills, and generally abused and it has been as good as gold.

I didn't even change the oil until yesterday, and I haven't touched the coolant either.

The beast handles too, even on those tyres. Whoever jacked it up knew what they were doing, I can sling it around with ease and it doesn't budge or roll. I have seen Pajero's slewing across roundabouts in my rear view mirror when I floor it round the inside lane and they try to follow! It has uprated lord knows what underneath, a mechanic friend who used to own a Surf was gobsmacked when he took a look, started blabbering on about this and that, so I guess it must be ok.

Ah well, such is life

Rob G
      someones made a nice job of the alloy bash plate
      Attached Files
      [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
      [size=5][/size]
      [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Working...
      X