A Big Thanks To Stormforce!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Big Thanks To Stormforce!

Had a great day day yesterday, it was a perfect combination of eating a pasty while offroading. We went off down to st just and did a few lanes. For me this was a first and they took it easy on me (slim aswell btw), not laughing too much at my shiny truck.

Not laughing too much either when in the middle of no-where, my home made tranny cooler sprung a leak, fortunately kept the old pipework so returned it to an un fiddled with state, only lost 1.5 litres so got me around the rest.

Anyway I thoroughly enjoyed my first real attempt at offroading, so thanks Richard and Mandy for making me and my wife Kevin so welcome .

Oh and thanks for helping me put my b/bars on, and letting me pull half of the rendering off your garden wall .

Ill be back for those lanes soon, and will post some pics up forth with
    Without Surf And Unhappy

great to meet you Carl.You an't the only one who had probs yesterday.On my way home the truck started shaking like hell and i have got a broken uj on the rear prop.
    It wasa good day tho yesterday and glad you enjoyed it
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
      great to meet you Carl.You an't the only one who had probs yesterday.On my way home the truck started shaking like hell and i have got a broken uj on the rear prop.
      It wasa good day tho yesterday and glad you enjoyed it
      Did you get home ok? Maybe your lift is too much, or your not greasing you nipples enough
      Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Working...
      X