police called in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• police called in

have just had the police in,they pop in for a cuppa every so often,and thy drive a land rover 110
    naturally the discussion got round to how rubbish his lr is,and how magnificent(regardless of colour,engine size and mods) all surfs are.
    after showing him some of the pics from the big wales trip,he nodded and said he thought it may be a good idea if his superiors agree to attend some form of organised meet !!!

how cool would it be to get a picture of a surf recovering a police lame rover
    Non intercooled nothing.

Originally posted by gwh200
    have just had the police in,they pop in for a cuppa every so often,and thy drive a land rover 110
    naturally the discussion got round to how rubbish his lr is,and how magnificent(regardless of colour,engine size and mods) all surfs are.
    after showing him some of the pics from the big wales trip,he nodded and said he thought it may be a good idea if his superiors agree to attend some form of organised meet !!!

how cool would it be to get a picture of a surf recovering a police lame rover

so will we be seeing coppers driving lifted surfs with 33/35 tyres

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
      so will we be seeing coppers driving lifted surfs with 33/35 tyres
      We are stuck with Nissan Terranos at the moment.
      www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

Originally posted by Highlander1
        hell can imagine you driving a surf with blue lights etc lol youd be surfer 24 hours a day work n at home n apologises to stein but i just had to m8
        Last edited by pirate-storm; 13 December 2009, 05:54.

Comment

I'd never get any paper work done. I'd be too busy finding excuses to get out of the office.
          www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

I'd never get any paper work done. I'd be too busy finding excuses to get out of the office.

Comment

i'd be scared with that behind me
              =========
              =SOLD UP!=
              =========

Comment

Our village bobby had a old Ford Maverick for ages, he now has a Nissan Navara.

He's getting good at prosecuting people driving the new restricted byways recently! But is a nice guy none the less, and is only doing his job.
                4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

hell can imagine you driving a surf with blue lights etc lol youd be surfer 24 hours a day work n at home n apologises to stein but i just had to m8
                  lmao.that looks pretty cool will.i kinda like stein in those colours.
                  www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
                    oh helllllllllllllllllll i aint given you another idea i hope

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
                      No way am i helping you do that
                      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                        No way am i helping you do that
                        go on you know you want to n you can be the first yeti cop 'coughs' n be like starsky n hutch only yeti n stein

Comment

go on you know you want to n you can be the first yeti cop 'coughs' n be like starsky n hutch only yeti n stein
                          hehehehehee,woodzie you spoilsport,but i think pirate may be on to something there.yeti and stein does have a certain ring to it doesnt it.
                          www.overfab.uk

Comment

I saw a Police Toyota Pathfinder in full offroad guise with winchbumper and full length roofrack.

In leeds city centre!
                            Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

It could be kinda fun having the odd cop car with us on a run

Imagine the r*mblers beginning the usual rant then spotting our guest
                              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
                              X