No escape this time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No escape this time

Decided I'd collar you lot too this time, instead of letting you skive off as usual. I'm on another scouring session for manuals. If anyone has a manual that's not already on the download site, any chance you'd be willing to upload a copy to go on there? It's not Toyota specific, (and I know some of you have vehicles other than Surfs), but is kept as 4x4/offroad/pickup related. So, the link to the download site again:

http://forums.bauchan.org/portal/downloads.php

If anyone does have any tech info or manuals for 'donation', I've setup an ftp account for uploading.

Ftp server uri: ftp.bauchan.org
    Username: ftp-upload
    Password: ftp19199a

There's a ftp client here if anyone needs it:

http://outgoing.bauchan.org/software/FileZilla.exe

All help is greatly appreciated.

Btw, if there are any files in that directory when you connect, I'd recommend not downloading them. If they're still in that directory, they won't have been scanned for virii or such, so I'd suggest erring on the side of caution.

Cheers.
    Last edited by MattF; 1 November 2007, 08:08.

Hi mate this joker if it's not you is lifting manuals from your site and selling them on ebay a mate bought one and it's all the stuff from your site

his eblag name nutsaboutvw
    and I can pm his address I think my mate still has it.
    Brian

Comment

What people do with them once they have downloaded them is not under my control. Most of the info on the site is available from various, (and some of 'em are bl00dy hard to find), sources. I merely put the repository up to make life easier for people searching for something.

Just put the link to the downloads site up on other 4x4/offroad forums, (site policy allowing). At least that way people in the forums won't be forking out for something which they can download.

Comment

Just wish i knew what you were talking about
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

i'll send ya all the files i got. on the surf

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE
            Just wish i knew what you were talking about
            Which bit?

Comment

Originally posted by sledge
              i'll send ya all the files i got. on the surf
              Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                Which bit?
                All of it!
                Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Do you have these Matt?

http://www.celicatech.com/imagearchi...online/bgb.php

I can't be arsed to go and look, bluddie desktop PC is chugging a bit this evening!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                    Do you have these Matt?

http://www.celicatech.com/imagearchi...online/bgb.php

I can't be arsed to go and look, bluddie desktop PC is chugging a bit this evening!
                    Machine on another go slow? Hell, at least it gives us mere mortals chance to post a link before you do.

Btw Vince, you're under possible C.M conditions with that post, i.e:

It's not Toyota specific, (and I know some of you have vehicles other than Surfs), but is kept as 4x4/offroad/pickup related. So, the link to the download site again:
                    The real bugger is now though that I'm desperately trying to resist downloading those and starting another section.

Comment

Go on you know that you want too
                      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                        Go on you know that you want too
                        I'm seriously tempted. Being a hoarder and compulsive collector does have its drawbacks.

Comment

Space is normally the bigest problem
                          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

That's not too much of a worry as of yet. Made sure there was cartloads of disk space for the ftp site when I upgraded the server. So, provided my habitual hoarding remains in check somewhat, should be safe for a while.

Comment

That's not too much of a worry as of yet. Made sure there was cartloads of disk space for the ftp site when I upgraded the server. So, provided my habitual hoarding remains in check somewhat, should be safe for a while.
                              I was refering to material objects not information
                              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Working...
                              X