Jaybeam Wireless anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jaybeam Wireless anyone?

Hey folks, I'm applying for a job at Jaybeam Wireless and when I went to the place today there was a lovely SSR-X (blue one) parked right by the entrance. Does it belong to anyone on this forum? The company is in Wellingborough, Northants.

You never know eh?

Originally posted by maggotropolis
    Hey folks, I'm applying for a job at Jaybeam Wireless and when I went to the place today there was a lovely SSR-X (blue one) parked right by the entrance. Does it belong to anyone on this forum? The company is in Wellingborough, Northants.

You never know eh?
    Post this on the official, did i see your surf today? Thread, thats where folks look.

Oh and it werent me
    Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

OH Mate I ll know where to come from now on thenif you get the job at Jaybeam....I could give you a list as long as your arm for aerials that i need to make......

Seriously Jaybeams have been around since the ark unfortunatly they have got out of the amateur radio market and tv but did they make some decent kit....In fact i have crossed yagi still on my shed that gets used to track the space station from the garden....This aerial is 25 yrs old if not older...
      Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Working...
      X