Sunday Drivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Drivers

Bl00dy Sunday drivers. Followed a car on the way home from work, woman driving, doing 20MPH in a 40 limit with it's hazard lights flashing, then was doing 20 in a 30. The indicators then flashed left then right and they turned off into a driveway. There was a Police Traffic car behind me, and he didn't even stop and find out what the hell they were doing?????

Had a woman pull out in front of me on the A34 just before the incident below. I'm doing 80MPH and she's doing about 60. Then stays in the outside lane with no cars on her inside holding everyone up.

Then I get a woman in a Merc on the A34 driving up the inside lane behind a car, I'm in the outside lane overtaking her, then get a load of her horn and her flashing her lights as she pulled out from behind the car that was in front of her??? WTF is that all about. Didn't even have her indicator on!! It's up to her to wait until I've passed. I braked and went the same speed as the car she was overtaking. That held her up for a bit.

Idiots, the lot of them!!

By the way, no offence intended to women drivers of this forum!!

Originally posted by M35A2
    Bl00dy Sunday drivers. Followed a car on the way home from work, woman driving, doing 20MPH in a 40 limit with it's hazard lights flashing, then was doing 20 in a 30. The indicators then flashed left then right and they turned off into a driveway. There was a Police Traffic car behind me, and he didn't even stop and find out what the hell they were doing?????

Had a woman pull out in front of me on the A34 just before the incident below. I'm doing 80MPH and she's doing about 60. Then stays in the outside lane with no cars on her inside holding everyone up.

Then I get a woman in a Merc on the A34 driving up the inside lane behind a car, I'm in the outside lane overtaking her, then get a load of her horn and her flashing her lights as she pulled out from behind the car that was in front of her??? WTF is that all about. Didn't even have her indicator on!! It's up to her to wait until I've passed. I braked and went the same speed as the car she was overtaking. That held her up for a bit.

Idiots, the lot of them!!

Im glad i read the small print before i answered.

Comment

Ha ha ha None taken.
      How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Coward. Know what you mean though. I turn into the most serene, trundling obnoxious bleeder around when people like that pop up. Really winds the ignorant rushers up. I've also found that the ignorant prats who try squeezing through a gap coming towards you also quickly move when they realise that your bullbars are keeping in a straight line towards them regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
          Coward. Know what you mean though. I turn into the most serene, trundling obnoxious bleeder around when people like that pop up. Really winds the ignorant rushers up. I've also found that the ignorant prats who try squeezing through a gap coming towards you also quickly move when they realise that your bullbars are keeping in a straight line towards them regardless.

I was driving out of Woking store today in my Artic, and going down the ramp there is a set of lights. They change to Red for the cars coming out of the multi story so that I can get the truck round the bend on the corkscrew without trashing their car. The lights turn to Red and some old bidy decides to go through, then as I'm making my turn, some c0ck in a Merc decides that Red doesn't apply to him and drives out too.

Lucky for him the lights at the bottom went green when we got to them otherwise I would have been getting out and having a word.

If it wasn't for all the hassle of having an accident at my company, I would have kept going and trashed his car. Absolutely nothing he could have done, as he jumped a red light..... I've had the lot today, glad I'm home now with a beer!!!

Comment

It's old 'biddys' in supermarkets that wind me up,they have all feckin' week to go shopping for their two potatoes and slice of tongue, but they insist on going on the week-end wandering around getting in the way when everyone else is there!

P.S. I've nothing against old people, my nan is one!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
              It's old 'biddys' in supermarkets that wind me up,they have all feckin' week to go shopping for their two potatoes and slice of tongue, but they insist on going on the week-end wandering around getting in the way when everyone else is there!

P.S. I've nothing against old people, my nan is one!

My nan is one to but i wouldn't go shopping with her
              www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER

On about supermarkets, what is it that makes the side door of a transit like a limpet mine for other vehicles? Supermarket the other day, just on my way home in my dad's transit, (had some ladder work to do), and park up in a completely empty row at the far end of the car park, leaving just one space clear on the left to get to the side door with the trolley, and half a p1ssing mile of empty pogs on the right. Came back out, and some c0ckwipes car was literally hugging the side door of the transit, and all the plots on the right were still empty. Where do these f*wits come from?

Comment

I've had the lot today, glad I'm home now with a beer!!!
                  Get yourself comfy and relaxed mate. Sounds like you need it.

Comment

On about supermarkets, what is it that makes the side door of a transit like a limpet mine for other vehicles? Supermarket the other day, just on my way home in my dad's transit, (had some ladder work to do), and park up in a completely empty row at the far end of the car park, leaving just one space clear on the left to get to the side door with the trolley, and half a p1ssing mile of empty pogs on the right. Came back out, and some c0ckwipes car was literally hugging the side door of the transit, and all the plots on the right were still empty. Where do these f*wits come from?
                    why is it that when I go shopping at the weekend all the tills suddenly attract huge queues ? (ever felt like reading War & Peace whilst you wait ?)
                    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

That has really made me laugh Matt. Yeah, why is it the case that when you park your truck in the furthest space in the car park, away from all the door bashing nobs, you come out and it's like flies to sh*t.....

Comment

Moan, moan, moan!! jeez, give and take guys, people GIVE ya $hit, TAKE em out
                        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
                          why is it that when I go shopping at the weekend all the tills suddenly attract huge queues ? (ever felt like reading War & Peace whilst you wait ?)

Another thing about supermarkets, and by god I swear it's gonna happen, is those self service tills. The next time a Tesco's muppet tells me at 4 o'clock in the morning, when I've got a trolley full, that I have to use that machine, they're gonna be extracting that trolley and all the shopping from a certain bodily area.

Comment

Another thing about supermarkets, and by god I swear it's gonna happen, is those self service tills. The next time a Tesco's muppet tells me at 4 o'clock in the morning, when I've got a trolley full, that I have to use that machine, they're gonna be extracting that trolley and all the shopping from a certain bodily area.
                            will it fit in their ear ?
                            Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Hey, can you get away with not scanning half your shopping? How do they know you haven't "missed" a few items??

Comment

Working...
                              X