No announcement yet.

leaving neg. feedback on ebay!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still waiting for the police to contact the guy that took my money and did'nt send the wheel bracket, seems the cops been round there twice and no one in, small claims court next
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
      A few weeks ago i decieded to have a tidy up and try and sell off some old bits i didnt want on ebay... One being a 1/10 ferrari F1 car! Well.... bloke bids and wins!

2 weeks later, no payment at all! I sent a message asking "do you still want the item?" anyway! I open an unpaid item dispute via ebay.... NOTHING!

So out comes negative feedback! seconds later all i get is feedback saying " '''''''''''''''''to$$er''''''' ''''''''''' "

Well thats pi$$ed me off to be honest.... i gave the guy ample time to pay or contact me!!

How do i do one of those reply things?

By the way.... If mrferrari35 bids on anything you have to sell... cancel his bids the '''''''''''to$$er'''''''''''' !!!!

Should have opened a non-paying bidder dispute. If he doesn't reply to it in 2 weeks, you can leave a neg and he cant respond at all.

Tricks of the trade mate.
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
        Should have opened a non-paying bidder dispute. If he doesn't reply to it in 2 weeks, you can leave a neg and he cant respond at all.

Tricks of the trade mate.
        I did the nonpaying bidder.... but i jumped on the negative feedback bandwagon too soon

You do a lot of trade over ebay dont ya mate?

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
          I did the nonpaying bidder.... but i jumped on the negative feedback bandwagon too soon

You do a lot of trade over ebay dont ya mate?
          Vicki does. Somewhere 3000 fb now. 5 neg.
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF
            neg feedbacks are just a fact of ebay, i use ebay a lot and even someone with a couple of neg feedbacks ie: 197 positive 2 negative, will still get my business.
            You just can't please all of the people all of the time. fact.
            hey pay your tenner bro and get a blue star you now as all surf owners do that it;s the best colour
            Last edited by yoshie; 29 October 2007, 03:16.
            Brian

Comment

I have 2 negative feed backs but don't mind as everything else is spot on.

The items I'd bought were sold as new but infact were old knackered bits of junk.

The offensive responses to my neg only show people what idiots the sellers were. One stated Leaves neg don't trust con man or words to that effect. I was the purchaser!
              www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

You could try to get a court order to force E-bay to remove his feedback, but that would be a very expensive option!

Unfortunatly Neg feedback on E-bay is a fact of life you leave it for them, they tend to respond in kind..... even if it was their fault!

You can also add users to a block list, but it's quite some time since I did that!
                Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

Working...
                X