Postal strike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postal strike

I ordered some stuff from a shop in Liverpool mail order on the 3rd of this month and it still has not arrived. Should i be worried... Apparently liverpool royal mail depots had a number of un-offical wildcat strikes.

Back in the day Baby

Originally posted by Vultch
    I ordered some stuff from a shop in Liverpool mail order on the 3rd of this month and it still has not arrived. Should i be worried... Apparently liverpool royal mail depots had a number of un-offical wildcat strikes.
    i ordered some rear fogs from scotland n they took just over a week to get here if i was you i phone place you ordered from

Comment

I have had other stuff from different parts of the uk arrive ok ....apparently its Liverpool...they were on strike unoffically and have a massive backlog. Anybody in liverpool know if the mail is back to normal. The shop state they posted it and have a receipt.

Back in the day Baby

Comment

if mine came from scotland it prob came through liverpool though but was just saying id be worried now n bloke in scotland said if it hadnt been here today he would send some more n make enquiries also but you might get them by end of week if not get onto the company again m8

Comment

Thanks mate....I tried the royal mail website, left my contact details on their complaint sectionm ..so far nothing..if its not here by friday then I'll see if i can claim of my credit card.

Back in the day Baby

Comment

Thanks mate....I tried the royal mail website, left my contact details on their complaint sectionm ..so far nothing..if its not here by friday then I'll see if i can claim of my credit card.
            i dont blame you m8 but i would also see what the company says they will do about it also as it taken a few weeks to arrive even m8 good luck hope it turns up soon

Comment

Posties are scared to go out 'cos of all the kids on bikes with guns!

Comment

IIRC, inland mail is classed as 'Lost' after 15 working days (3 weeks to you and I) So if your item was posted on the 3rd it has been lost.

I run a mail order business, my backlog of sent items was cleared a week ago. Everything should be back to normal now. The wildcat strikes didn't really cause that much hassle.

Contact your seller and get a hold of the tracking number, then claim from The Royal Mail. Technically it is not your seller's place to claim, it's yours; responsibility for the item passes from the seller once it is in the hands of the carrier, also the real cost is to the customer, the seller can only claim cost price for the lost item. That said, most of us will re-send the item and claim for ourselves.
                Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

So far I've lost a letter going out from me and a package coming in... probably due to the strikes, but if yours was going thru Liverpool some scouser has prolly nicked it!
                  Always in the sh*t! Depth: Various.

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
                    i ordered some rear fogs from scotland n they took just over a week to get here if i was you i phone place you ordered from
                    Should of asked me to being em down, and i could have tested them on the way, and maybe never have turned up
                    Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner
                      Should of asked me to being em down, and i could have tested them on the way, and maybe never have turned up
                      id find you n let ya tyres down m8 lol

Comment

id find you n let ya tyres down m8 lol
                        They slowly let themselves down anyway so you'd have to find me quick to do that
                        Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

They slowly let themselves down anyway so you'd have to find me quick to do that

all because i called you a bad name other day

Comment

all because i called you a bad name other day
                            Did you?!?!? I cant remember that! What was it? Bear in mind im in cornwall tuesday and wednesday!
                            Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Did you?!?!? I cant remember that! What was it? Bear in mind im in cornwall tuesday and wednesday!
                              wasnt it on msn other day i said i need glasses as i thought you nickname said the long w@@@it lol anyway skull not here so you wont find me i hide in the pub somewhere lol p.s dont forget we got border control also

Comment

Working...
                              X