Veg Oil Ratio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisinflight
    Good point there! Drive away while the glow-plug system is still heating. It takes ages if you wait for operating temp. to be reached before you drive off. I say drive off after a minute or so and keep the revs. below 2000. If you have a coolant heat-exchanger it will start working after a few minutes driving.
    About the veg oil price increases- bit of doom there as there is no top-limit. In alot of countries veg oil costs much more than diesel. Has the government got a plan to gain more income from the gross sale of new veg oil than they would have trying to get users to be honest and pay duty????
    if they do i'll go back to wvo and drop the fuel tank every 1000 miles fk this government - a civil war is what we need , its everything up and nowt comming down , cept prossies pants

Comment

Originally posted by chrisinflight
      Has the government got a plan to gain more income from the gross sale of new veg oil than they would have trying to get users to be honest and pay duty????
      You could be right! New rules state that if you use less than 2500 litres of veg oil as fuel per annum you will not have to register or pay duty. So perhaps the cost of the oil going up is a way to claw it back??
      Ian
      One day my paranoia will go away!

Comment

Working...
      X