Surf Train Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by captain_chaos
    that's a point, any good firework displays down your way on the 5th?
    not sure m8 i will try find out

Comment

heading to Kernow on the 5th of november, but that's from Bournemouth. Any help to you?

*EDIT* just had a thought, I'll be meeting Plumb Bob in Wales this weekend. So if Plub bob brought the tyre to Wales, then I'll bring the tyre to Bournemouth, then I'll take the the tyre to Stormforce's the week after. The tyre would have clocked up a lot of miles, but would the tread wouldn't have warn out

Wow, there are a lot of tires in that post lol
      Thats great thanks alot, but it would have to be before the 31st next wednesday, otherwise ill miss it. If thats doable it would be great, what day do you fink youll be that way?

Sorry very shgort notice but i go down south on saturday and only around for a week then back to scotland
      Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner
        Thats great thanks alot, but it would have to be before the 31st next wednesday, otherwise ill miss it. If thats doable it would be great, what day do you fink youll be that way?

Sorry very shgort notice but i go down south on saturday and only around for a week then back to scotland
        sorry will be leaving mine for Cornwall on Monday 5th of november, which is after your visit. So looks like it'll be a miss
        Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Scunner,Which way are you going to Cornwall? do we have a surfer next to a Motorway you will be travelling?
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
            Scunner,Which way are you going to Cornwall? do we have a surfer next to a Motorway you will be travelling?
            heres the route Carl is taking charlie

Blairgowrie to Cornwall, via Torquay. southbound 27th October.
            A9, M74, M6, M5, Stopping Bristol, continuing 28th Oct to Torquay. 29th St Ives, 31st back to Torquay, 3rd november, back up the way, one hit. Anywhere along these routes roughly, can meet in services etc.
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

sorry will be leaving mine for Cornwall on Monday 5th of november, which is after your visit. So looks like it'll be a miss
              Never mind thanks alot though
              Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Chillit your pm box is full, it looks like were reverting to post again mate, thanks though. Pm me when you can and ill send you my addy and stuff.

Thankyou
                Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Working...
                X