Surf Train Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf Train Request

Anyone going from kent way to camborne (richards) soon? Need a tyre brought from plumb bobs.

Thanks guys
    Without Surf And Unhappy

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner
    Anyone going from kent way to camborne (richards) soon? Need a tyre brought from plumb bobs.

Thanks guys
    Erm, I know it is a while away but I will be going NW kent/london border to devon end of Nov early Dec if that is any help?
    Did I mention I have a BLUE one
    Tony

Comment

Originally posted by fatfires
      Erm, I know it is a while away but I will be going NW kent/london border to devon end of Nov early Dec if that is any help?
      Bit late for me but thankyou very much mate
      Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Are you still heading back via Tonys / M25? I'll move it around at cost if necessary.
        =========
        =SOLD UP!=
        =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
          Are you still heading back via Tonys / M25? I'll move it around at cost if necessary.
          Probably not, just stormys and back up to torquay, ill keep that in mind though mate, thanks
          Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

worst comes to worst ill be able to have it posted, and arrange a courier
            Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

anyone on the welsh trip going that way? got a pair of spotlights might be going north..
              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                anyone on the welsh trip going that way? got a pair of spotlights might be going north..
                Well I'm meeting gwh200 at cherwel valley sevices on friday, I could bring it with me, but don't really want to tow it all round wales all w/end, but could drop it off somewhere.
                Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob
                  Well I'm meeting gwh200 at cherwel valley sevices on friday, I could bring it with me, but don't really want to tow it all round wales all w/end, but could drop it off somewhere.
                  Dont really know anyone around there, so would be hard to leave it anywhere and wouldnt ask you to trail it around wiv you. We'll sort it
                  Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

keep the ideas comin, im off to bed, night everyone
                    and thanks
                    Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner
                      keep the ideas comin, im off to bed, night everyone
                      and thanks
                      Anybody else able to get it closer to cornwall? If not ill just get it posted.

Thanks everyone
                      Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Hi carl, got your pm, if you aint sorted re spotties you can the two off mine,
                        call it a pk of baccy and post (or surf train) i'll be away in brighton all today but back this evening,
                        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

heading to Kernow on the 5th of november, but that's from Bournemouth. Any help to you?

*EDIT* just had a thought, I'll be meeting Plumb Bob in Wales this weekend. So if Plub bob brought the tyre to Wales, then I'll bring the tyre to Bournemouth, then I'll take the the tyre to Stormforce's the week after. The tyre would have clocked up a lot of miles, but would the tread wouldn't have warn out

Wow, there are a lot of tires in that post lol
                          Last edited by captain_chaos; 24 October 2007, 09:23. Reason: had an idea
                          Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos
                            heading to Kernow on the 5th of november, but that's from Bournemouth. Any help to you?
                            thats so we can stick you on the bonfire that night then lol

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
                              thats so we can stick you on the bonfire that night then lol
                              that's a point, any good firework displays down your way on the 5th?
                              Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Working...
                              X