Turned from the dark side.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turned from the dark side.

My boss, who's a shooting man has always driven Landies gave up on his last landy it just had too much wrong with it. Kept braking down. You all know the story... Anyway he got himself a BMW 318 coupe but missed the 4x4 experience. He started asking loads of questions about my Surf and commented on numerous occasions how he though it looked good. After finding out that his BM was depreciating to the tune of £250-300 a month he's gone and got himself a brand new Hilux double cab.

Had to tell you all about the depreciation on the BM I couldn't believe it.
    And of course I like to think that I had something to do with steering him away from another Landy.

well done that man
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Although the depreciation will be about the same on a new Hilux, or any £30,000 car.
      Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by Long way 'round
        My boss, who's a shooting man has always driven Landies gave up on his last landy it just had too much wrong with it. Kept braking down. You all know the story... Anyway he got himself a BMW 318 coupe but missed the 4x4 experience. He started asking loads of questions about my Surf and commented on numerous occasions how he though it looked good. After finding out that his BM was depreciating to the tune of £250-300 a month he's gone and got himself a brand new Hilux double cab.

Had to tell you all about the depreciation on the BM I couldn't believe it.
        And of course I like to think that I had something to do with steering him away from another Landy.
        i showed one of my new work friends my truck by a pic on the pc, and some new zealand bloke nearly blew his load. ive never seen a grown man so excited! hehe
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
        X