X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (police car) seen this in autotrader

on bout boy-racers now we got boy-racer police

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/EDITORIA...ent/37126.html

I saw it at Hethel the other week at the factory open day . How the 2 fat $$$$$$$$s got in it I dont know .
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Its soo sad they also have a Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade with all the insignia, and lights, and neither the lotus or the bike see the road ever, all be it that they are donated to the police but by god what a waste.

Comment

And of course their not going to be used in high speed pursuits (like fook)
        they'll be itching for a speeder so they can floor it
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

I envy the cops on the bottom of the M6 - they've got an unmarked WRX to play with
          Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

essex police i think it is have a 350Z and another nice one, go down to southend when the cruise is on and it'll be about somewhere.
            =========
            =SOLD UP!=
            =========

Comment

has any of you ever tried getting in and out of those things? they wont be any good if you pull up and need to get out quick. last time i drove one of those i was 19, and it was cr@p! you literally have to fall out of them

and they oversteer way too much.. what a bad choice of motor

are you telling me that their 3.0 omegas arnt good enough any more?

who runs this f.ing country
              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

When I used the Subaru forums someone posted pics of an unmarked Impreza STi the cops used to nab folks with, $$$$$$ sneaky, had a bodykit and subaru decals on it.
                Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

they got an unmarked porsche on the m1 (apparently)
                  and they got a marked evo7.
                  Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy
                    has any of you ever tried getting in and out of those things? they wont be any good if you pull up and need to get out quick. last time i drove one of those i was 19, and it was cr@p! you literally have to fall out of them

and they oversteer way too much.. what a bad choice of motor

are you telling me that their 3.0 omegas arnt good enough any more?

who runs this f.ing country

Snap!!! I knocked the handbrake off crawling out of it! Wouldve been easier with no roof!

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy
                      they got an unmarked porsche on the m1 (apparently)
                      and they got a marked evo7.

Pah! we have an asthmatic diesel Focus patroling our streets around here!
                      Last edited by BUSHWHACKER; 24 October 2007, 01:12.

Comment

lol ive sat in the elise they have,sooooo many switches,but it the end of a long long list they have!,they just got rid of 4 evo 8's cause they were to "uncomftable"lol,my personal fav is the chipped audi rs6 est,4.2 bi turbo,550 bhp at wheels!although they had ,dont laugh an mgzt estate,BUT had touring car engine!,their new toy is a marked 3 series touring with a very special camera in the back....

Comment

our boys have one of these - pic is at the ace cafe i think

Tim
                          Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
                            our boys have one of these - pic is at the ace cafe i think

shut up! they seriously cant have one of them? what the hell would they use it for?
                            like my favorite make of car.. never been in one yet.. may be if i get nicked i'll get a lift back to the station?

yes that does look like ace cafe.. oh the good old days of donuts at that roundabout,

i did a burnout once where a load of people held the car back from moving forward just outside ace cafe. (LSD gripped so much it pulled the back wheels along the floor even with the hand brake up)
                            was spotting up ages, eventually they let me go and i left tyre marks from the front wheels all the way to the traffic lights.. it was so good not having a rev limiter
                            Last edited by dieselboy; 24 October 2007, 20:16.
                            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

think bout it lol,vw own audi,they own lambo so its a skoda octavia underneath lol

Comment

Working...
                              X