No announcement yet.

Front drive shafts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

like the look of that course rich shame about your truck though roll on rtts
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

The way i see it is that sh1te happens when you off road and at least its nothing that will keep the truck off the road
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
        The way i see it is that sh1te happens when you off road and at least its nothing that will keep the truck off the road
        yea and with the cv snapped at least it will save on wear on the cv boot.a bit like manual hubs.
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

[QUOTE=RodLeach]Wow!!! That looks painful Rich!! Was that from chuckin around your 33's? QUOTE]

Food for thought for anyone fitting bigger heavier wheels and tyres methinks!

Must have been a weakness to snap like that though.

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
            yea and with the cv snapped at least it will save on wear on the cv boot.a bit like manual hubs.

I think my WARNs were probably cheaper

Really weird that Rich's 33s rub badly when mine (which are an inch wider) haven't rubbed at all even offroading. I'm sure no two fo these bl00dy things are the same!

<edit> Mark, the bashplate works! My mate did a nosedive from ten feet up in my truck yesterday. Very uncomfortable, and used the front towhook as a spade! Bashplate s$$$$ed, but no truckular damage
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache

I think my WARNs were probably cheaper

Really weird that Rich's 33s rub badly when mine (which are an inch wider) haven't rubbed at all even offroading. I'm sure no two fo these bl00dy things are the same!

<edit> Mark, the bashplate works! My mate did a nosedive from ten feet up in my truck yesterday. Very uncomfortable, and used the front towhook as a spade! Bashplate s$$$$ed, but no truckular damage
              mine rub really bad when the tyres are pushed up in the arches.The rear mudflaps have been worn thru aswell from the tyres being pushed in the arches

Comment

see i dont mess about mate designed to be bomb proof.and i was gonna use thicker material as well.good job i didnt other wise you could of used it as a bulldozer.
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

mine rub really bad when the tyres are pushed up in the arches.The rear mudflaps have been worn thru aswell from the tyres being pushed in the arches
                  I reckon I could run 35s with only little rubbing having measured the clearances on these at full lock!

Not going to though, cant afford re-gearing!

Comment

I reckon I could run 35s with only little rubbing having measured the clearances on these at full lock!

Not going to though, cant afford re-gearing!
                    you haven't got the front valance on tho have you so thats saved some of the rubbing on yours.have you actually had the tyres right up in the arches yet Andy

Comment

you haven't got the front valance on tho have you so thats saved some of the rubbing on yours.have you actually had the tyres right up in the arches yet Andy
                      Had it balanced on the backs, and balanced on the fronts, so pushed up pretty hard. I'm sure there'll be somewhere that will do it but I aint found it yet!

Comment

Today there were a few places around the course that really pushed the tyres up but at least i now know what the truck is really capable of compared to what off roading i had done before in it

Comment

Today there were a few places around the course that really pushed the tyres up but at least i now know what the truck is really capable of compared to what off roading i had done before in it
                          but you broke it lol

Comment

Originally posted by sledge
                            but you broke it lol

thats cause he didnt take me off-roading today lol sorry to hear rich

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
                              thats cause he didnt take me off-roading today lol sorry to hear rich
                              and why was that will snitch lol

Comment

Originally posted by sledge
                                and why was that will snitch lol
                                aint a snitch either n he was to tight to pick me up lol

Comment

Working...
                                X