Moving House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving House

Well, today has been long and hard - keep your smutty jokes to yourselves, you know who you are.....

Today, I have moved almost all of my stuff from the old house, just a truck boot full to go, and all of the stuff out of storage and been to the tip twice!

I've moved a cooker, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer and full heigh fridge freezer out of the old house/storage unit ON MY OWN!!!! and damn that washing machine and fridge were heavy!!

The rest of the furniture arrives next week, I'm off to Ikea tomorrow for spare room stuff then move the TV in, and get a new one for my bedroom!!!

So, give it a couple of weeks for me to sort out the mess, and you are cordially invited to sample the delights of Leamington Spa ...... even Woodzie and his toxic cheeks!!

I'm off to the chippy (after hearing England put up a much better defence against the mighty Springboks - well done guys, maybe soon, you'll be able to beat them......

Boyo & Chillitt - see you in the morning!
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

so your be looking like arnie now lol

Comment

Just made another batch of radioactive flapjack so there'll be no flagging tomorrow...
      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Well, today has been long and hard - keep your smutty jokes to yourselves, you know who you are.....

Yes you lot keep your smutty comments to yourselves please
        this is a family forum.

You deserve a well earned drink now andy

Today, I have moved almost all of my stuff from the old house, just a truck boot full to go, and all of the stuff out of storage and been to the tip twice!

I've moved a cooker, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer and full heigh fridge freezer out of the old house/storage unit ON MY OWN!!!! and damn that washing machine and fridge were heavy!!

The rest of the furniture arrives next week, I'm off to Ikea tomorrow for spare room stuff then move the TV in, and get a new one for my bedroom!!!

So, give it a couple of weeks for me to sort out the mess, and you are cordially invited to sample the delights of Leamington Spa ...... even Woodzie and his toxic cheeks!!

I'm off to the chippy (after hearing England put up a much better defence against the mighty Springboks - well done guys, maybe soon, you'll be able to beat them......

https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

is there surf modification,occuring tomorrow?
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

new springs after all that weight in the back.......

Afterall it's been a long hard day for him
            www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer

washing machine may have been heavy [ballast] but fridge !!,your a pussy
              Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Working...
              X