I dont blody believe it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont blody believe it

How s this then last tuesday nite I goes to bed ,mmmmm about 11 ish by 1.30 am Im in hospital with an art atak, 5 days later Im out . And the opital people says I cant drive for at least 4 weeks and my hgv 6 weeks and even then I will need a medical to drive trucks again ,,,all this when Im buying a property in france and travelling over tomorrow to sign the papers on monday . So now the surfs parked up (cos the missus wont drive it) and I have to endure 4 hours sitting in a citroen Xsara ,dont get me wrong nice car and all that but it aint no surf thats for sure .
    To say Im a bit p!$$£& off is an understatement but I am alive and that must count for something . anyone else been there done that etc etc.... and bugger I need a fag

My uncle's doing exactly the same now... he's got his treadmill test next week to go back to work.
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by gillcover
      How s this then last tuesday nite I goes to bed ,mmmmm about 11 ish by 1.30 am Im in hospital with an art atak, 5 days later Im out . And the opital people says I cant drive for at least 4 weeks and my hgv 6 weeks and even then I will need a medical to drive trucks again ,,,all this when Im buying a property in france and travelling over tomorrow to sign the papers on monday . So now the surfs parked up (cos the missus wont drive it) and I have to endure 4 hours sitting in a citroen Xsara ,dont get me wrong nice car and all that but it aint no surf thats for sure .
      To say Im a bit p!$$£& off is an understatement but I am alive and that must count for something . anyone else been there done that etc etc.... and bugger I need a fag
      at least you are still here, get well soon

Trev
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

thankyou Trev

Comment

look after yerself fella, sounds like you need to spend some time worrying about no#1 for a bit.

Hope you make a speedy recovery.
          =========
          =SOLD UP!=
          =========

Comment

thankyou Trev
            No problem, I wouldn't complain too much about the Xsara, it could be worse - why does the image of ruddy Astra come to mind

Comment

I could drive your surf around for you save it gettin lonely while your in france

Hope you get your ticket back soon i know frustrattin it is when your layed up from driving
              Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Tough luck mate!

Hope it all goes well for you.

At least you can recuperate by fishing!

Ken
                [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B][I][SIZE=3]When the going gets tough - Get out !!![/SIZE][/I][/B][/FONT]

Comment

whats an astra,?,,, funny thing was we advertised the xsara the other day and have had no takers,,, sounds like an X files case,,,
                  cheers Nero,, I told the missus, I said,,now you'll have to look after me more
                  she said ,you wanna broken nose to go wiv the broken art,,,,,nice aint it

Comment

whats an astra,?
                    Well 2 clean descriptions (we are a family forum) come to mind:

1) Torture when driven from Glasgow to Sussex in a day
                    2) A navigation aid for Apache !

Comment

Hope you get better soon mate. I'm a class one driver myself. A bloke at work had a heart attack on his push bike on the way home from home last year. He was back driving pretty soon after and is still doing so. Hope things work out.

Comment

Working...
                      X