yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now you cant tell me THIS is a hairdressers car!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2
    must be wot u say lol i just think the bigger the beter!lol
    "Lift as much as needed, but as little as possible"

Tall falls over easily
    Brian

Comment

Originally posted by smiffy
      I like it being springs all round as well.
      All 3rd gens are anyway!! but it dosn't get much more flex than a 2nd gen as they still have short wish bones.
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

I have big problems with that ad!!

Marshall don't list a 36" tyre, 35" is the max. That is never a 6" suspension lift, ever, its not even a 4" lift, which relocates the diff lower on new crossmembers.

And on a personal note, that exhaust sucks!

Originally posted by B16mts
        This one's DEFINATLY not a hairdressery car!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-HILUX-S...QQcmdZViewItem

and yes I have already contacted him asking for a swap.

martin
        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Anyone got any ideas as to why its pi$$ed in one picture? Its not level with the floor.

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
            Anyone got any ideas as to why its pi$$ed in one picture? Its not level with the floor.
            I noticed that, but isn't the house pi$$ed aswell?

I also didn't think it looked anywhere near 12" of overall lift, or think the tyres looked 36", they don't look that tall. Most tyres over 35" are 14"+ wide aren't they? They don't look that wide either. Look at some of the trucks on here running LC springs and a 2" body lift and the gaps in the arches don't look right for that to have a foot of lift.
            =========
            =SOLD UP!=
            =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279

I also didn't think it looked anywhere near 12" of overall lift, or think the tyres looked 36", they don't look that tall. Most tyres over 35" are 14"+ wide aren't they? They don't look that wide either. Look at some of the trucks on here running LC springs and a 2" body lift and the gaps in the arches don't look right for that to have a foot of lift.

Not sure if the house is out of square.... Either way you can see the wishbones being flexed so somets got to be up...

Strikes me whoever got it just wanted a 'monster truck' Got it off Ebay an is probably un-informed about the whole thing.

Like TonyN says, real trucks are built... Im going to take so much pride when my trucks got the 33's on... i can look back at all the old pictures an see how far its come... rather then just look a chassis an remember the moment the body broke off it!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
                I do like your truck!!

Especially your exhaust!

ty rod but u need more chrome!lol

pimp my surf lol

Comment

Originally posted by nero279

It also looks different as the VALANCE has gone
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                  (")_(")

Comment

what a pile of $$$$e,it looks like some school boy chav has been at it as a starter project.and that exhaust i mean what the fluck were they thinking.
                    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                    X