yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now you cant tell me THIS is a hairdressers car!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now you cant tell me THIS is a hairdressers car!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-HILUX-M...QQcmdZViewItem

I like this.... A LOT!! Would have to get a black respray an then it would be almost perfect.

I was getting all moist then, 'till I saw the interior!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      I was getting all moist then, 'till I saw the interior!

I fcukin hate wooden dashes an kits an anything wood inside a car that aint a executive model!

But £80 or whatever for a carbon dash kit from roughtrax gets that sorted!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
        http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-HILUX-M...QQcmdZViewItem

I like this.... A LOT!! Would have to get a black respray an then it would be almost perfect.
        I was just about to post about this truck and you beat me to it. I personally love this truck and the colour and would happily buy it. I do think though that its greatly overpriced even with the mods but im sure someone will tell me otherwise
        Kite Surf

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
          I fcukin hate wooden dashes an kits an anything wood inside a car that aint a executive model!

But £80 or whatever for a carbon dash kit from roughtrax gets that sorted!

It ain't even real wood!

Well, maybe the wheel.

Comment

oh and i HATE THE DASH aswell plus its only an SSRX for your cash
            Kite Surf

Comment

Originally posted by surfstar
              I was just about to post about this truck and you beat me to it. I personally love this truck and the colour and would happily buy it. I do think though that its greatly overpriced even with the mods but im sure someone will tell me otherwise

Yeah, I reckon about 1000 - 1500 too much TBH.

Comment

Originally posted by surfstar

I kinda half agree with you! It looks mega money, but i dont know how much it would cost to get a truck like that from stock!!

If i was hunting for a 3rd gen an had some extra cash i'd get it! Saves having to get bits done bit at a time.

Comment

8K + for a 96 no thanks ......needs a winch bumper and it would still have rob's salon on the side
                  www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

nice apartfrom dash,steering wheel,and those arch extensions

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2
                      nice apartfrom dash,steering wheel,and those arch extensions
                      Think hes got to have the arch extensions, mine did with 33"s not sue how big those are.
                      Ive had a few beers and told him its overpriced
                      Kite Surf

Comment

I can't believe it.. I read out lud to mysel "not a haidresser's car" and clicked and my mrs heard... then gave a barage of abuse...

"Of course its a Hairdressers car... its blue, has silly stick on arches, enlarged parking mirror, and a big lift with no winch....... on top of that its polished within an inch of its life and parked on some mud"

Fookin hell.....

I quite liked it
                        More Lift.
                        More Tyres.
                        More Engine.

Comment

I thought 3rd gens were coils all round? Why's it got uprated torsion bars too?
                          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Karma Supra
                            I can't believe it.. I read out lud to mysel "not a haidresser's car" and clicked and my mrs heard... then gave a barage of abuse...

"Of course its a Hairdressers car... its blue, has silly stick on arches, enlarged parking mirror, and a big lift with no winch....... on top of that its polished within an inch of its life and parked on some mud"

Fookin hell.....

I quite liked it

Ouch!

Comment

Originally posted by Karma Supra

Fookin hell.....

I quite liked it
                              Your missus is wrong on several counts...

1) What is wrong with blue?
                              2) The arches could be necessary to remain legal.
                              3) Most people fit winches for show, and people who need one regularly perhaps should get a new hobby because they obviously cant read the terrain properly.
                              4) No-ones gonna buy a muddy car.

So tell her to get back to knitting and Coronation Street!
                              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
                              X