Ice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice

Good job I was having a lie in this morning, the ice outside looked quite thick on the windscreen. Got to get up for work early tomorrow though, and it looks like it's going to be another cold one.

Originally posted by M35A2
    Good job I was having a lie in this morning, the ice outside looked quite thick on the windscreen. Got to get up for work early tomorrow though, and it looks like it's going to be another cold one.
    you got ice? It's lovely sunny and warm here
    Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

I had to scr ap the ice from the windscreen at 5 this morning. Really looking forward to tomorrow, it was cold.
      Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

We had ice thismorning.....

Glad I reduced the veg mix!
        More Lift.
        More Tyres.
        More Engine.

Comment

I'm off tomoz! Woohaa! First weekend off in about 3 weeks!

If it makes you feel any better German winter is bitter... but its been mild so far.
          Always in the sh*t! Depth: Various.

Comment

I take it back...

Doors frozen shut, all windows iced over to death and a terrible clunky noisy engine sound for the first 5 minutes...

Trucks first German winter may well be its last...

Always in the sh*t! Depth: Various.

Comment

my aircon clutch is jammed on, so it cancels out the heater!!!...

20 mile drive to work isn't fun!!

M35A2, wanna swap houses?... i'm working at milton park at the moment!!
              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                my aircon clutch is jammed on, so it cancels out the heater!!!...

20 mile drive to work isn't fun!!

M35A2, wanna swap houses?... i'm working at milton park at the moment!!

Sluggy,

Who you working for at Milton park? Why don't you take the aircon belt off so you don't freeze to death? I heard a story once of a guy getting frostbite from his aircon......

Comment

yea it is getting cold isnt it. i had to give it some revs to keep the engine started today and yesterday. the 50/50 mix of veg might be too much lol

apparently in scotland its nice and sunny! my mum n sis are visiting our relatives.
                  i cant believe how cold its been all year
                  Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

It was Icey this morning, and it's bl00dy freezing at the minute. I've got to leave for work at 02.45 in the morning, so the frost might not have chance to ice the windscreen up, but it's definitely brass monkey time.

Comment

I dont know about germany, but ti was a bit parky under that shiny new surf at half 8 this morning....

It's funny, I don't remember going to sleep under it last night...
                      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Had my first grit of the season on Thursday morning. On the road for 5am
                        www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Working...
                        X