Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ Stormforce

Erm... bit iffy on that one, Matey.

We'd be more of a broad spectrum anti-biotic than keyhole surgery on the illness that is busy body/street scum...

Oooohhh don't get me started lol
    Always in the sh*t! Depth: Various.

Comment

Well Said Sancho

However on other notes on this thread,just remember the tormented soul that has started all this will also monitor this site !

Having gone through this process myself please be aware that the said individual will use any info for future use ! Be warned and be careful what we say !

Keep Battling Tony and good luck

Oh by the way have just bought a Jaguar GR3 can I put it on your field ?
      Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

so sorry to hear the bad news tony.but at least the horses are sorted and its propably a blessing in disguise about the business at least it will let you get on with the extension to the house in relative peace.and im with pirate if you ever need a hand mate just yell.
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

Sorry to hear of ya Troubles Tony/ Linda... lets hope there only small ones from now on !!!!

Wer'e still up for the Annual BBQ/ Camping tho ???

There's always a Payback .... Ya just won't see it Comin !!!!
          Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by servechilled
            @ Stormforce

Erm... bit iffy on that one, Matey.

We'd be more of a broad spectrum anti-biotic than keyhole surgery on the illness that is busy body/street scum...

Oooohhh don't get me started lol
            I have access to a 30mm cannon which would probably strap to the top of the truck...

Oh, and got some mates who fly that good ol' flying battleship who might lend a hand in 'suppression' of the locals
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

All this talk of war is getting me hungry. Can we just go direct to No 10 and get rid of this government???

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
                All this talk of war is getting me hungry. Can we just go direct to No 10 and get rid of this government???

It's November 5th soon!

Comment

Thats a real bummer ....but still at least the extension can be done with less interruptions , If i can help and am available will do so .
                  Thats if i am not fixing the truck again
                  www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                    It's November 5th soon!

Just for you vince......................... ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XV_LbzcqWP4
                    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Hope you get it sorted Tony

my wife is a planner and not a "jumped up bureaucrat", if you need any advice let me know,

the job of planners is getting very hard with the NIMBY culture that has descended on this country, and the fact that people can post "objections" on line, meaning that planners spend most of their time now responding to NIMBY objections, cos people moan so much

e.g. someone moves into a new-build house on edge of a village, then moans when more new buildings go up next to them!!!!
                      someone moves into countryside from town, then moans to council above neighbours chickens or sheep etc making a noise!!!!

I know that planners may seem mean people, but imagine what the country would look like if you could build what you want anywhere, it would be a tip!

she does long hours at work and gets constant sh**" on the phone from public and agenda seeking councillors, with little reward and paid 1/2 what I am
                      Landcruiser Colorado
                      Sub. Forester

Comment

Bad news Tony . I've got a mate up here who started off doing favours for mates . Pretty soon the front of his semi had 4 or 5 cars parked on it and he was working every night on a different car.
                        Even though he protested that he was doing them with/for friends and club members and no money changed hands he still had constant council visits after complaints from neighbours.....None of them had the bottle to knock on his door .
                        Even though he scaled back on the hours he spent working on cars he still got more complaints/visits.
                        In the end , he had to rent a workshop to pursue his hobby.
                        Incidentally the complainants were monitoring his internet activity , so anybody trying to book work via the forum is just giving your complainant ammunition . I'm sure folks can work out a more discrete way of getting in touch.
                        Good luck to you and Linda
                        Geoff http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_6_5.gif.... http://www.boomspeed.com/carolrobert/police.gif......

Comment

Sorry to hear that mate, I was going to get that 2 " suspenssion lift
                          sorted out as we spoke about now my baby has a new 12 mths MOT
                          on her bother.

Have a good look around at some of the new unit type business parks,
                          there are quite a few springing up and they usually do a very good terms
                          in renting out a unit to small business people , providing your work
                          covers the costs ?

All the best you two

Chris
                          GOT NO COWBOYS HERE?

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
                            Hey Andy, Can we at least be Democratic n not Hipocritical !!!!!
                            Please CAN WE HAVE A VOTE .... CAN WE HAVE A VOTE ....
                            Please, Please Sir !!!!!!

There's always a Payback .... Ya just won't see or hear it Comin !!!!
                            Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by servechilled
                              I've got access to my unit armory... and ammunition. A few of my mates drive the Challenger II...

Basically, I can get us all a rifle each, ammunition and to top that I got a load of those camo hunting hats in my store so we can kill in style. With weapons, cool appearance and tank support the busy bodies in the villiage stand no chance!!!

All we need now is a theme tune! Woohaa!
                              My type of planning lets do it
                              SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

[Quote]imagine what the country would look like if you could build what you want anywhere, it would be a tip!

Some places are more of a tip than ya think Andy ....

There's always a Payback .... Ya just don't see it Comin !!!!
                                Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
                                X