does anyone else have one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anyone else have one?

Does anyone else have a 3rd Gen with manual transmission?
    Powered by ????

Andy Dawson does. Think its an SSR-G, 3.0TD, dark blue like your's and mine.

Comment

Damn youe eyes Rob, was just about to say 'I've got on' when I see your post.

Oh hum

Still, I love mine to bits, soooo much better than the Disco I used to own.

Just wish I could still have the Disco's seeats tho, they were rather comfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Dawson
        Damn youe eyes Rob, was just about to say 'I've got on' when I see your post.

Oh hum

Still, I love mine to bits, soooo much better than the Disco I used to own.

Just wish I could still have the Disco's seeats tho, they were rather comfortable.

Drive past any school you fancy and when the mums ain't looking attack the car with a spanner - they never lock them anyway.

Oh did I say that - don't mean to be leading anyone astray.

What don't you find comfortable on the seats - only issue I have is that they are a bit low, fixed that on the passenger seat by welding on some 1" square tube between the sliders and the seat mounts - instant seat lift - I know it isn't as funky as a suspension or body lift but it mad my wife happier.

Cheers

Comment

My first 4x4 was a 2.9 tdi 1998 musso from new, blew the merc engine at 106000 miles in 3 years hard driving, and the gearbox started showing signs of needing a full overhaul but it was ****** comfy to drive.
          Bought the misses a disco 2.5tdi 300 series 12 months ago and love it to bits (in all honesty its a bit tractor'ish and as sluggish as hell).
          Bought myself a 3lt 1998 surf in september and have a couple of niggly problems with it, but I can jump into it just to nip to the shop and it puts a huge grin on my face. Its a pity its not a manual but hey who cares with this beasty. Just love it and cant wait to have a blast over at knowsley later on.

Fish
          If it smells like fish, eat it!

Comment

Working...
          X