F 1 world championship thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Woodzie
    Ok i ment Lewis to win as a brit .....i am a button / Honda fan .and before that Jordan

As for McLaren cheating, they got caught and that spanard was involved ,Ferrari have been cheating and bending the rules for years , they are just better at covering their arse.
    i just got the ump with hamilton when he described the unlucky ones in less capable cars as "the monkeys at the back" even Eddie Irvine thought it was arrogant !
    Bunkle
    Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

Rumour has it, that Nissan are possibly entering F1 next season!

Comment

There's supposed to be 4 McLaren cars next season - or rather 2 McLaren and 2 Prodrive (McLaren customer) cars.
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
          There's supposed to be 4 McLaren cars next season - or rather 2 McLaren and 2 Prodrive (McLaren customer) cars.
          Thats the customer car row ........The concord agreement says no customercars and williams and other teams are opposing changing it
          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
            i am a button / Honda fan .
            Good man, our boy's middle name is Jensen after Mr Button and how chuffed we were on his first (and as it turns out only) win and also that classic car the Interceptor (we preffered the spelling with an 'E' is all)
            Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

Why does it look so ..........

Taken from autosport

World championship leader Lewis Hamilton is one of three drivers under investigation by the race stewards at the Brazilian Grand Prix for breaching the wet weather tyre rules.

McLaren's Hamilton, Honda's Jenson Button, and Super Aguri's Takuma Sato were deemed to have used two sets of wet weather tyres during the first free practice session at Interlagos, in breach of the Sporting Regulations.

Article 25.3 of the F1 Sporting Regulations states: "No driver may use more than one set of wet and one set of extreme weather tyres during P1 and P2."

The matter was brought to the race stewards' attention by FIA technical delegate Jo Bauer, and it is not clear at this stage whether or not the drivers involved will face any sanction.

All three drivers have been summoned to see the stewards individually following the end of the second practice session
              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Lewis has just come top of the times in the second free practice.
                www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

It's about time the FIA/Stewards got that stick out of their arse. There's regulation and then there's being beaurocratic pr1cks. They chose the latter.

Comment

Oh, and yeah, I hope Hamilton trounces the Spanish ponce.

Comment

WOW lewis just got a fine ............i wonder if that would have happened earlier in the season
                      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Well he is not on poll.............but he is infront of the two main rivals
                        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

RACE TIME
                          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

i wonder if they try to take hamilton out

Comment

They didn't need to, he's having his own muppet moments!!!
                              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                                They didn't need to, he's having his own muppet moments!!!

lol yeah he sems to be m8

Comment

Working...
                                X