any news on koi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any news on koi

just wondered if theres any news on koi getting back online, im still waiting for my subscription account thingy to be activated as i paid it about 3-4 weeks ago now. i know hes been having problems with internet etc, but people who have paid there subscriptions after me have already got their blue star while im still waiting.
    anyone know anything
    animal
    PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Give Lucky or TonyN a nudge.

Comment

are they able to activate it too, or do you mean they can contact koi?

Comment

Originally posted by animal
        are they able to activate it too, or do you mean they can contact koi?

Lucky is the other admin guy, not sure if TonyN can activate your account, but he could probably chase it up for you.

Comment

nice one , cheers mate,

Comment

internet back up and running as of late PM on the 16th.
            Slowly going through 298 emails and a box full of pms, so bear with me i am getting there.
            As for those getting blue stars, for some reason when paying by pay pal with the subs link the forum software automatically upgrades them and so get a blue star but not the other priviledges. Doesnt work for all, so its not that i have done thiers and not yours its a software thing.
            Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
            My choice
            Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
              internet back up and running as of late PM on the 16th.
              Slowly going through 298 emails and a box full of pms, so bear with me i am getting there.
              As for those getting blue stars, for some reason when paying by pay pal with the subs link the forum software automatically upgrades them and so get a blue star but not the other priviledges. Doesnt work for all, so its not that i have done thiers and not yours its a software thing.
              either way you look at it welcome back to the world of surfing lol

Comment

furry muff, as soon as you say its a software thing i got lost, i just turn computer on, click on page and thats it,
                i know nothing about computers, they do my head in

Comment

Working...
                X