Spring and body lift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring and body lift

Hi i live in Norfolk, can any member tell me where i can get my 3.0 2nd gen a 2" spring lift and 1" body lift , and what am i lookin at total cost wise ( labour and parts ) cheers.

Originally posted by becks4x4
    Hi i live in Norfolk, can any member tell me where i can get my 3.0 2nd gen a 2" spring lift and 1" body lift , and what am i lookin at total cost wise ( labour and parts ) cheers.

try tonyn @ www.4x4toys.co.uk he might be able to help

Comment

I know tony does a 2" body lift and does procomp lifts
      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Me and Jotto are local , I'm in Emneth and Jon is just over the border in Gedney Broadgate , Lincs (posh git) . I can fit the kit for you if required with Jon if he wants to .
        Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

i asked tony/emailed him on his site last week,no reply yet?i want 2 inch lift

Comment

Spring body lift.

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
            Me and Jotto are local , I'm in Emneth and Jon is just over the border in Gedney Broadgate , Lincs (posh git) . I can fit the kit for you if required with Jon if he wants to .
            Great can you PM me approx costs involved and what bits etc you advise, cheers, Steve.

Comment

Originally posted by becks4x4
              Great can you PM me approx costs involved and what bits etc you advise, cheers, Steve.
              If you source the suspension parts , I will check with Jon if he has any 1" bodykits available or you can source off someone else . I will discuss with Jon if he wants to do the job with me or not and then let you know labour costs

Comment

Unable to contact you via PM as not yet active on your user name yet .Contct me on 07944 269860

Comment

Working...
                X