Your pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
    What is the offset like on them, same as your old wheels. were they advertised as Surf fitment?
    To be honest, Vince, I can't remember what the offset is. The 265/70/16's only juuuuuuuuuuust about stick out from the bodywork on my narrow body (well, the truck's narrow body, ahem!!)...

They were advertised as Surf, hilux p***ro fitment, and I really really like em!!!
    It just does, OK?

Comment

John I've just noticed you've got clear front indicators.........Mmmm, I'll have to get them now!
      i thinks they look good got to get the wing ones next

word of advice put orange bulbs in them not chrome ones, i first put chromes in to start but when making right hand turns people would keep coming coz from there view they couldn't see the indicators flashing,
      john
      Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

That truck is lush!
        cheers vince even better when the V8 goes in around easter time.
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

• guess i`d better put some more on then..everyone has more than one pic of their pride n joy!!!!
          Attached Files

Comment

• Very smart! It looks showroom fresh!

Comment

• hmmm not anymore lol,
              will look better in 2 weeks when its been off road near robin hoods bay,yorkshire...gonna have a 2 hr off road lesson

Comment

• My 1993 LN130 in Pakistan

Its a great vehicle which is capable of tackling most terrain without any stress.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by fazLN130; 16 July 2006, 10:09.
                http://www.4x4xfaz.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                X