Your pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your pictures

Ok folks, I want some pictures of your motors for the web site.
    E mail your pictures to me with a little write up of any mods you have done and i will put them on the web site.
    Also want a few of the off road ones, so pick your best pics and I'll put them on there as well.

Nigel.
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Originally posted by Koi
    E mail your pictures to me with a little write up of any mods you have done and i will put them on the web site.
    Also want a few of the off road ones, so pick your best pics and I'll put them on there as well.

Nigel.
    One thing to add here, if no one has any objections I was going to find the best few pictures from the Devils Pit day and make a new banner for the forum from them.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by lucky
      One thing to add here, if no one has any objections I was going to find the best few pictures from the Devils Pit day and make a new banner for the forum from them.

Cheers
      No objections from me Andy use what you may.
      I have also posted a gallery on devil pit website
      Keith
      I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

Originally posted by hormygollop
        No objections from me Andy use what you may.
        I have also posted a gallery on devil pit website
        Keith
        ive been and voted 5 out of 5 for them
        [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
        [size=5][/size]
        [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

photos....use any you can find!

only got a couple as I don't own a digicam, and don't have a video card to convert my Hi8 footage. Sorry. Just reviewed what I have and they're not worth posting . Thought I had a great fording shot (see attached) but the water doesn't even make the rims. it made the bumper early in the stream...honest it did!!
          Attached Files
          Mart

......surf's up pal!

Comment

Originally posted by Koi

Nigel.
            You can find a few pics of mine at www.emptyearth.com
            Maurice
            Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Originally posted by Koi

Nigel.
              posted mine in off road expeditions section under "sunday:took baby for a drive"
              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
                posted mine in off road expeditions section under "sunday:took baby for a drive"
                Come on people just want a single photo or two of your motor parked on your drive in the road on the grass to put in the gallery on the website thats all, if you have done any mods do a little write up to accompany them.

My 4x4
                My choice
                Back off

Comment

here you go...
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Koi

Nigel.
                    The Devils pit DVD is now ready. I'll stick you in a "special features" disk- 1000 Surf/4Runner photos!!

Comment

As req.

Originally posted by Koi

Nigel.
                      Have emailed you
                      Here is a piccy
                      NO WORRIES!
                      Rusty

Comment

Originally posted by rusty
                        Have emailed you
                        Here is a piccy
                        try again
                        NO WORRIES!
                        Rusty

Comment

Hi Rusty

Looks like you are making the same mistake I was making until Koi put me right.Click browse. Click download and wait......................eventually you will see the image icon in the bottom of the image box. When you have the image(s) click All Done.
                          Remember, "Patience is a virgin."..........or should that be virtue?
                          It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
                            Hi Rusty

Looks like you are making the same mistake I was making until Koi put me right.Click browse. Click download and wait......................eventually you will see the image icon in the bottom of the image box. When you have the image(s) click All Done.
                            Remember, "Patience is a virgin."..........or should that be virtue?
                            Okay dokey I'll try again then

Got the bu**er then (me thiinks it's a bit big!)
                            NO WORRIES!
                            Rusty

Comment

Originally posted by rusty
                              Okay dokey I'll try again then

Got the bu**er then (me thiinks it's a bit big!)
                              Thats better keep em coming please put model etc as well, but please email them to me rather than post them on here thanks.

My 4x4
                              My choice
                              Back off

Comment

Working...
                              X