My missus drove my Surf...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner
    My wife is getting to drive the surf now cos our friend is locked out and ive had too mcuh cider, and my ladders are on it and stuff.

wish me luck (gettin to the truck)
    ha ha ooo this could be fun....
    How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs
      ha ha ooo this could be fun....
      No it couldnt, she not letting me come, im apparently unable to help. But im not as drink as some thunkle peep i am
      Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

No it couldnt, she not letting me come, im apparently unable to help. But im not as drink as some thunkle peep i am
        Hope she doens't have to go too far....

I believe ya

Comment

Hope she doens't have to go too far....

I believe ya
          Couple of miles or so, she'll be fine, i challenge anyone to have a go at her, they'll be headless in asecond. She seemed quite eager to drive the surf tonight i wonder if this hatred has all been a charade to cover up her burning desire for my truck

Maybe thats why she treats me like that too, her burning desire, of course.
          Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Couple of miles or so, she'll be fine, i challenge anyone to have a go at her, they'll be headless in asecond. She seemed quite eager to drive the surf tonight i wonder if this hatred has all been a charade to cover up her burning desire for my truck

Maybe thats why she treats me like that too, her burning desire, of course.
            Or maybe its an easy way to get rid of it..............

Comment

Or maybe its an easy way to get rid of it..............
              Oh no dont..... Ill have to see if it meets with some unfortunate accident then.

Thankyou for helping put my mind at ease, i'd phone her but dont want her to crash , first time shes driven it without anti roll bars on so she'll get a shock at the broxden roundabout.

when i had my last 4x4, she span it on there. But then that was 28 horse power of shear fury
              Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Oh no dont..... Ill have to see if it meets with some unfortunate accident then.

Thankyou for helping put my mind at ease, i'd phone her but dont want her to crash , first time shes driven it without anti roll bars on so she'll get a shock at the broxden roundabout.

when i had my last 4x4, she span it on there. But then that was 28 horse power of shear fury

She will be havin a ball - prob enjoyin drivin' it without you lookin' over her shoulder......is that better

Comment

She will be havin a ball - prob enjoyin drivin' it without you lookin' over her shoulder......is that better
                  No!

Im off to bed, this time for certain, shell be gabbin half the night away, and no doubt trying to cause axle windup, a cracked head, and whatever else she can do, either that or shell decorate it and itll come back looking like a gen3

Night, and speak later. Have a gudn, and be patient with us men, well get the hang of it all one day
                  Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Working...
                  X