SVO Smell?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tavvi
    Is there anybody out there who can say "I use svo, drive with the windows up and I don't really smell anything"?

YES
    Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

asdas veg oil dont smell too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob
        YES
        most drive with the windows up , i for 1 dont smell anything driving with the windows up

Comment

Personaly i prefer the smell of SVO.

Also, when green laneing it's usefull. When the tree huggers start I just point out that i'm running on bio-fuel
          My other cars a QUAD
          (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
          http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

Veg smells much better than derv anyway. Derv is a choking sort of smell that really irritates the back of your throat, whereas veg just smells like a BBQ.
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
              Veg smells much better than derv anyway. Derv is a choking sort of smell that really irritates the back of your throat, whereas veg just smells like a gas BBQ.

hhmmmm how pink!!!

Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I have just discovered KTC Veg oil in 20l drums form makro, Nice and thin too, I was running on tesco veg oil before, both smell nice but the ktc seems good. (although I worke dout its actually cheaper to buy from tesco)

I also like the smell, I hate the "chokyness" of diesel, where as veg oil is smooth and sweet smelling.

My truck also actually runs much quieter on veg, and feels smoother, Anyone else find it quieter?
                More Lift.
                More Tyres.
                More Engine.

Comment

Quieter to a point. At very high veg concentrations its much noisier under load til it warms up.
                  Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
                  X